Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back from the lane. What a bizarre evening.
Right from the start there seemed to be this bizarre atmosphere that we just expected to beat them comfortably, and then we did.
Am actually quite disappointed at how shot Inter were. They just didn't look that interested and I can't think of one really class bit of play from them. Also the fact they weren't wearing the traditional colours made it feel like we were just playing some random, shit European team.

Hell they didn't even cheat properly like good Italian teams are supposed. Not to mention how shit their support was.

Absolutely nothing like the night we beat them last time, but an enjoyable night out all the same.

We will beat Liverpool this week. Just because they've tonked a couple of whipping boys and a Swansea team with one eye on a cup final recently doesn't make them world beaters.

chuffed for siggy as well. I've been one of his biggest critics (not that I've called him shit, just said he's been a very disappointing buy and looked out of his depth) but he finally seems to have settled in and now has 2 goals in his last 3 games.

I can't believe I'm about to post this, but it shows how far we've come as a club:

I'm a little disappointed we didn't get at least 5. We were so much better than Inter.

I'm happy and yet a little disappointed. Being a Spurs supporter is confusing. :walkerwtf:

Absolutely rocking at times tonight, proper electric. When Lennon and 2 others (can't remember?) chased the ball down and won it back we all just went mental, loved it!

'What times your easyjet!' 'Taxi for Inter!' and 'Paxton! Give us a song!' followed by Paxton actually giving us a song!!!

Vertonghen, Dembele and Sigurdsson standput performers for me tonight closely followed by Parker, Bale, Lennon..

To think that we outclassed Inter and made it look sooo easy without playing our best team is fantastic. Lloris, Kaboul, Dawson, Caulker, Sandro, Holtby are all seriously good players, all not starting tonight! Even Ade and Dempsey got qualities although they haven't hit the heights of last season.

I think we have a decent chance to win on Sunday!

COYS

They were awful, weren't they. Parker had a good game, he seemed to be pressing all over the place and playing some nice balls about.

Shows how far Inter have fallen and we've improved in 2 1/2yrs that we've just beaten them 3-0 without seeming to get out of second gear.

Of course, try telling that to the bloke to my left and his mate behind me who spent the entire first half talking and criticising every player bar Lennon playing a game they didn't seem to be watching. They thought Parker and Gylfi were awful and were surprised it was a sellout given the price of the tickets. A mate further along the East had an empty seat next to him so I sat there and had a much more enjoyable second half.

I love Sigurdsson on the left and Bale in the centre, has worked wonders in the recent games.

Holtby on the left just doesn't work for me but its early days. I just prefer him in the middle.

Absolutely rocking at times tonight, proper electric. When Lennon and 2 others (can't remember?) chased the ball down and won it back we all just went mental, loved it!

'What times your easyjet!' 'Taxi for Inter!' and 'Paxton! Give us a song!' followed by Paxton actually giving us a song!!!
I just got back too, loved the Easyjet song, and also "Dixon, you're a cunt" sung at the tv suite - bet they turned down the volume for that :adelol:

I just got back too, loved the Easyjet song, and also "Dixon, you're a cunt" sung at the tv suite - bet they turned down the volume for that :adelol:

He tweeted (not 100% sure if his account is 100% him) saying something like 'going to WHL tonight, expect a warm welcome!' :avblol:

Back
Top Bottom