****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Bless you son.

You are a lost sheep in need of a shepherd to care for you and your confused state of mind. At times like this reach out for the help you need.

There are times a loss is actually a win for your spirit and your soul.

Remember the words of Gloria 3:16

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.
You're a fucking Abba fan - which of the two ugly monkeys are you?

Waterloo - feels like I win when I loooose - Waterloo.

Loser

:lucasl:

Ange will look at tonight's game closely. If Villa just gonna lose to Liverpool, which they will, I really think Ange will go all out to win the last two games hoping to nick 4th.

Let's be serious too guys, the lads wouldn't be bothered about rivalries when playing derbies - they didn't give a fuck in derbies that mattered. What makes you guys think they will be bothered that the scummy cunts win the title and we can prevent them from winning by losing. I can tell you tomorrow you will see all sort of sportsmanship from the lads telling us how winning is important over anything in their social media posts once we won it.

You're a fucking Abba fan - which of the two ugly monkeys are you?

Waterloo - feels like I win when I loooose - Waterloo.

Loser

:lucasl:

Awwww are you having a little tantrum this morning coz you know you're on the wrong side of history.

Imagine being a spurs fan and wanting us to beat city, even though you know it'll hand the SCUM the title.

We're onto you Tony Adams!

:dude: :sonpoint:

Of course. But rivalries are settled on the pitch.

If we beat or draw with City, that is not us helping Woolwich to the title - they will win the title because they have been the best team over the season.

Our target is to be better than them (as we were for many seasons). Not to try and tear them down.

Personally, I'd prefer Woolwich to win it over City. City's domination through cheating the rules needs to stop.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

And i thought rivalries were exclusively for Twatter?!?!

funny face lips GIF by Worcester Warriors

anyone want us to actually get anything out the game is a fucking simp.

Even if villa lose today I want us to lose. I don't think people fully appreciate the absolute banter levels that will accompany this if our manager/players decide this is the game to finally put a performance in after having countless opportunities to do it (against fucking Gooner scum at home ffs) and having countless opportunities to secure CL.

i fucking swear if these cunts put in a performance. Can't do it any meaningful game/final over the years and finally do it to hand our rivals the title. "Spursy" should officially be in the fucking dictionary if that happens.

anyone want us to actually get anything out the game is a fucking simp.

Even if villa lose today I want us to lose. I don't think people fully appreciate the absolute banter levels that will accompany this if our manager/players decide this is the game to finally put a performance in after having countless opportunities to do it (against fucking Gooner scum at home ffs) and having countless opportunities to secure CL.

i fucking swear if these cunts put in a performance. Can't do it any meaningful game/final over the years and finally do it to hand our rivals the title. "Spursy" should officially be in the fucking dictionary if that happens.

If they wanted to win this one they could have done better against Arse, even a draw would have done. We will look like the biggest mugs on planet Earth if we give them the league. A club that only turns up to hurt itself but can’t turn up when to better itself would be the ultimate ‘Spursy’. City win the league, we beat or draw against Sheffield and overall the season has been decent considering the mess at the end of last season.

I've sold my ticket, but will watch on TV. I honestly won't be able to bring myself to cheer for City goals, and if I were in the stadium I wouldn't be doing any Poznan shite.

Let's face it, we all want City to win the league but only because of who they're up against. I fucking hate City and everything thier rotten plastic club stands for. Cheering them on enthusiastically is a step too far.

I do want Spurs to play well, and I'm not worried about the Goons benefiting from that because I'm sure City are going to steamroller us no matter who we put out there. Their record at new WHL is terrible, but we've never faced them there during the Winning Machine phase they go into at the end of the season. So if we can play well, show some promising signs for next season and Scarlett can show us why he should start on Sunday that's fine.

I understand why we must lose and why we want to lose, I get it. I'm there, I fucking hate the goons. They must not win the title. I want them to get so close for a second year ina row and be so fucking crushed by losing out again they go into a tailspin next season. I want to see a closeup of Arteta crying again. I'm here for it. But cheering on City? Too far.

Boring I know. I just can't enthusiastically join in the celebrations.

Also, if the Goons do make a fuss about match fixing I can see the Premier League doing something about it. They don't want their little princesses upset that they didn't get their pony, I just know it.
"Also, if the Goons do make a fuss about match fixing"

Are those serial cheaters seriously speaking about match fixing???

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Awwww are you having a little tantrum this morning coz you know you're on the wrong side of history.

Imagine being a spurs fan and wanting us to beat city, even though you know it'll hand the SCUM the title.

We're onto you Tony Adams!

:dude: :sonpoint:
There you are, tourist. I'm getting security to eject you and kick your arse back south of the river...

zRBeJfO.png

2 side notes re: motivation......

1. The players will earn a big chunk of money if they get into the CL.

2. Demanding that the players throw the game v City; one can't then get pissy if we go up to Sheff and shit the bed........ You can't expect the team to just seamlessly switch their professionalism on and off at will.

Back
Top Bottom