Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see quite a few people have pointed out/implied in the thread, what I pointed out BEFORE the match started, that Chadli shouldn't have started. Should have played either Dembele or Stambouli.

Poch's done a lot of good things this season, but he's got an awful lot wrong as well.

It's not the first time for example our offside 'trap' has been more crap than trap.

Poch has had a nightmare today, and the season is going to peter out into one of disappointment.

Net result, another season without a trophy or CL spot.

I think this puts an end to utd's interest in walker today. he can forget that.

As far as league positions go, this is the glass ceiling for us. If we want to finish higher, we need better quality.

Still been a shit load better than what I expected this season though. It's not all been doom and gloom.

I see quite a few people have pointed out/implied in the thread, what I pointed out BEFORE the match started, that Chadli shouldn't have started. Should have played either Dembele or Stambouli.

Poch has had a nightmare today, and the season is going to peter out into one of disappointment.

Poch's done a lot of good things this season, but he's got an awful lot wrong as well.

Net result, another season without a trophy or CL spot.
Shut up

Yeah I think you've misunderstood something there.

I'M tired of the same, negative posters, posting the same negative shit over and over, and I'm gonna "cunt them off" until they stop or leave.

Seriously Jayc1 gloats in every thread, Sammy the ironic victim says "we can't talk about that" in every thread, because someone once disagreed with him, and now Santa wanted to join in on the fun because of a picture.

That might have made me seem more negative as well, that was not the point, and I'll have that in mind from now on.

Ok maybe I overracted but you know what it's like when spurs play shit everyone including myself gets emotional and on a personal level when I read posts saying we are gonna humilate this team they are shit I just think to myself we have been here before so in this respect I agree with Sammy.

I just don't understand why we think we are gonna thrash this team or that team, it proper winds me up why we say dumb shit like that before almost every game.

So we gotta be better, and Levy gotta splash the cash.
giphy.gif

:levyeyes:

would be funny if we swapped our away support with the people on this board, would be just as much noise but people just shouting at each other getting excited about how right they were when we lost, with a string of people to blame!

Terrible performance so far and of course united have finally found their feet today
Tis the nature of the net Mensa. People give their opinions, if as happens to me quite a lot, those opinions are unfairly shouted down, the original poster is likely to respond with a smile when he is proved right :thumbup:

Ok maybe I overracted but you know what it's like when spurs play shit everyone including myself gets emotional and on a personal level when I read posts saying we are gonna humilate this team they are shit I just think to myself we have been here before so in this respect I agree with Sammy.

I just don't understand why we think we are gonna thrash this team or that team, it proper winds me up why we say dumb shit like that before almost every game.

Fair play. Said nothing about us thrashing them, and didn't expect us to. A picture was posted with Kane vs 3 reds, and Santahat reacted strongly to that AFTER we went 3-0 down. Too much of that, and i apologise, hindsight cunting off is happening on here lately.

Tis the nature of the net Mensa. People give their opinions, if as happens to me quite a lot, those opinions are unfairly shouted down, the original poster is likely to respond with a smile when he is proved right :thumbup:

Thankfully the people in the stadium don't care about being proved right, and they have paid more than a monthly BT data bill to be there

Back
Top Bottom