Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately I've had to listen to this in the radio. Robbie Savage has said twice that people are saying Danny Rose is the best English left back but he can't see it. I haven't heard anyone say that Danny Rose is the best English left back.

These so-called pundits talk so much shit

At least there's still signs of improvement from last season. We would have totally collapsed and conceded 2 more in the 2nd half last season. Youngest side in the league, new manager, negative net spend last summer and it's only 1 game. COYS.

In fact, what can we expect. When was our last positive spend over a summer transfer window, compared to the other teams competing for top 4? Hopefully this summer.

Edit: I'm actually glad we didn't have one last summer, this season was all about transitioning and Poch finding his best squad. We really need to invest this summer though, if Levy can't see we're onto something special with this manager then I may as well give up.

...the worst part is that this confirms the stereotypical criticism of Spurs - that we are a bunch of disinterested mercenaries and 2nd tier players with no backbone...heads should roll...
COYS

bad day.
...and i want to mention the best Spurs player from the pitch ,and the winner is...
wait until loading the response .... 55%...65% ....75%...99%..."your system encounter a problem and need to restart".
bloody mary...:adeohshit:

Dunno mate...maybe after Soldado being shit finally sank in, and our desperate period of fixture congestion was over with us losing a cup final and getting knocked out of europe, Poch finally decided to excercise a tiny bit of rotation.

But when we needed 3 goals, he gave Ade 12 minutes instead of 45.

Do you actually think just throwing on a second striker will lead to goals? Theres a hell of a lot more to the game than that.

Unfortunately I've had to listen to this in the radio. Robbie Savage has said twice that people are saying Danny Rose is the best English left back but he can't see it. I haven't heard anyone say that Danny Rose is the best English left back.

Sorry, mate. “It’s our job to compare our players with other players in the same positions and we believe that Danny Rose has so far been the best English left-back,” he said. http://www.theguardian.com/football...and-roy-hodgson-tottenham-mauricio-pochettino

Thought Kyle Walker was the worst of the lot if I'm honest. He's been pretty pony lately but he was especially shit today. Losing my patience with him.

This is one of the biggest takeaways today - he is losing it

I said 100 times this formation only works when the full backs get forward, he sat and did nothing first half but make mistakes

He's the biggest cunt out there.
He gets annihilated on a weekly basis in Football 365's Media Watch.
I think he's changed his top four predictions 6-7 times thinking nobody will notice.

Back
Top Bottom