Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just want this 45 minutes to be over so I can go do something more enjoyable, like punching myself in the dick repeatedly.

The most damning thing about tonight is that it just doesn't feel like a Semi-Final...

Remember when Cup Semis were something to get excited about?

Well that's gone straight out the window now!

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Well fuck off and support someone else!
I've supported Spurs for nearly 60 years, never booed them.
Cunts like you will jumping up and down and creaming your pants if we beat Woolwich on Sunday.
Fuck Off, fair weather cunt.

I don't boo myself, but that first half performance deserved it. It was shambolic. Having less quality than the other side is one thing, but running out with your arses in the air and calling out "Spank me, Daddy!" is an absolutely pathetic mentality. Worse sides than ourselves have given Chelsea all sorts of problems of late for fucks sake. We haven't laid a glove on them.

Cannot emphasize how bad royal is. I seriously think aurier was better then him

Trippier wasn't good enough so we shipped him out and replaced him with Serge. He became a mess at times so we had to bring Royal to replace him. He just doesn't look like he can cut it, at least in the role being expected of him.

The grass isn't always greener.

Emerson has been shocking for a few games now.

Fortunately, he’s young, doesn’t speak the language and his first season here. Willing to cut him some slack, but I understand why Conte is looking for a new RWB this window.
So we're signing a shit RW and converting him to a RWB, a position he's never played for anyone successfully.

That will go well won't it...

The owners want to give the fans the illusion of ambition, so we get linked with names we never get over the line and a manager that gets bums on seats and punters at the goal line bar.

It's all smoke and mirrors.
Well if that’s so then it’s time to call it

It’s not just about backing conte it’s about the whole club upping their game

This hitchin cunt. Needs to fuck off starters. Spurs are like some public sector organisation where you can’t get sacked

How in the fuck have we only made 1 great signing (Lucas Moura) in 10 transfer windows since 2016. What in the fuck is going on in the scouting department?

Where it needs proper assessment because there simply cannot be the necessary checks and balances in place.

And yet we could be 4th.

Square that circle if you can.

What this team, isnt, more than any I can remember is a Cup team.

We lack the mavericks, the meecurial players or any with a specific high-grade quality.

Back
Top Bottom