Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really, Timmy? You rather start Bentaleb over Townsend than have a decent line-up with two wingers. Or at least start Eriksen ahead of Bentaleb? This is getting fuckin weird :dembele:

Didn't see the official tweet so guess I wasn't far away! Bit worried though as this leaves Naughton more exposed as far as I am concerned, and he's the weakest link by a long shot.

Team v NUFC - Lloris; Walker, Kaboul (Good news though ironic as I think Newcastle is the sort of team where Dawson is suited), Vertonghen, Naughton (NOOOOOOOO! WTF?! AVB did this and it never fucking worked. BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING RIGHT BACK!!); Dembele, Bentaleb (This is really starting to piss me off now to be honest), Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon; Adebayor. #COYS

Well, I hope Sherwood proves me wrong and gets us winning this game convincingly. I can't see it myself with Naughton and Bentaleb playing but I hope I am wrong.

I have faith we'll win this. I just don't see how this is a good lineup in Tim's eyes. Surely one of Townsend/Eriksen is better suited to that LW role. Dembele has played 3 different positions in his last 3 games. What on Earth is Tim trying to do with him? He's a CM, plain and simple.

This is why I was pissed off with Timmy during the window. Saying we didn't need players, fucking idiot. We now have a liability right back in the left back position because he couldn't see that where we were fucking weakest.

I've got the right hump.

hope it works but we playing a player out of position with two wingers on the bench :gallashmm:

Back
Top Bottom