Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter shite. For me, that ends our top 4 challenge. I would rest players now for the league and try to win the EL. One thing for sure, I do not want to be in the EL next season.

The game was crying out for Eriksen. The only one who couldn't see it was TS. Madness.

Utter shite. For me, that ends our top 4 challenge. I would rest players now for the league and try to win the EL. One thing for sure, I do not want to be in the EL next season.

The game was crying out for Eriksen. The only one who couldn't see it was TS. Madness.
Only thing if we win the europa.................will be in it next year :adewtf::paulinhobored:

Think Dawson's been playing a bit too much Flappy Bird...

article-2565952-1BC3F20C00000578-447_634x426.jpg

I don't know when the penny will finally drop but paulinho and dembele cannot play in the same team together. It's one or the other. Add to that bentaleb and capoue! All starting in the same team, trying to break a team down that are playing 5 in midfield, was just stupid. Who out of them 5 can unlock a defense? So much for attacking football.

Before anyone says it worked against newcastle, they played with 2 up front that why we had more space to work with.

I don't know when the penny will finally drop but paulinho and dembele cannot play in the same team together. It's one or the other. Add to that bentaleb and capoue! All starting in the same team, trying to break a team down that are playing 5 in midfield, was just stupid. Who out of them 5 can unlock a defense? So much for attacking football.

Before anyone says it worked against newcastle, they played with 2 up front that why we had more space to work with.

Spot on, and the point I've been trying to get across.. They lost the midfield to a team that had won one game in 13.

Some words doing the rounds in my head after that game: spineless, gutless, uninspiring, unfocused, clueless.

Hugo - The diamond in the rough of our defence. Might as well enjoy having him around...he'll be off.
Naughton - Looks a Championship player at best. He's been given the absolute run-around on many occasions.
Dawson - Looks a shadow of his former self. Playing like a complete prat.
Verts - Somewhat struggling for form but I feel would be much more solid with Kaboul next to him.
Rose - see comment re: Naughton
Capoue - Unlucky injury
Dembele - meh
Paulinho - what is his best midfield position? Looks like a Brazilian Jenas to me
Bentaleb (aka the new Messi) - Way overplayed and will be ruined if he doesn't get a break
Lennon - It's Lennon. He'll get to the byline and overhit a cross
Ade - Not given much to feed on

Eriksen...left on bench. Baffling. If Sandro stays benched in favour of Bentaleb I'll be pissing blood in fury.
Soldado....oh Robbie....

Can't focus thoughts. Too disappointed. spineless, gutless, uninspiring, unfocused, clueless.spineless, gutless, uninspiring, unfocused, clueless.spineless, gutless, uninspiring, unfocused, clueless.

Then as much as I love Dembele and think he is quality...if we are to play "one or the other"....I would take Paulinho. More of an attacking threat. And he got dat flairrrrrrrr.:paulinhowtf:

Back
Top Bottom