Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am taking no chances. I will be wearing Dr Martens to the lane on Saturday. We use to win games and cups when I wore them regularly. It will be my slip on one's,my old antique lace ups will be saved for more important games.
Desperate times call for desperate measures
COYS
I'll do my bit by wearing my rose tinted glasses.

I’m no fan of the football under Poch, I’m no fan of his tactics or lineups. Or player purchases. M

But I am forever grateful for what he has done to us. For that reason alone I hope the lane is rocking on Saturday and every fan let’s him know how much we appreciate what has done for us.

The thing we painfully lacked on Tuesday was passers in midfield - we'll need them again against Southampton to beat their press

Winks, Ndombele & Lamela can do that if deployed accordingly.

Notably none of them played the bulk of the game on Tuesday either.

Winks / Dier / Ndombele
Lucas / Kane / Son

....for me.

If that's not working, switch to 4231 and put Lamela in the hole.

Winks, Ndombele & Lamela can do that if deployed accordingly.

Notably none of them played the bulk of the game on Tuesday either.

Winks / Dier / Ndombele
Lucas / Kane / Son

....for me.

If that's not working, switch to 4231 and put Lamela in the hole.

Yeah, it's about balance definitely.

We've played loads of games with no holding midfielder...........and then played three at once.

Last edited:
Wow the comments on that tweet.

I've bounced back.. two days of pure footballing depression and I cannot wait to see our lads back in action (albeit on my phone in a pub in Leeds sssh).

We go this! Poch to get a reaction and get our confidence up to smash those München lot.

Back
Top Bottom