Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinking about the game in the europa league on the following thursday, and player fitness after the round of internationals

Kane

Son ----------------- Dele ---------------- Bale

Reguilon ---- NDombele -- Lo Celso ---- Aurier

Hojbjerg

Dier

Lloris

AI_Ardiles0011.jpg

I remember those days. Father / Son time. The other half could go out for some R&R.

Cried a lot, would occasionally shit himself and generally was a royal pain in the arse.
Or just slept on my chest with zero interest in the benefits of tactics or formations. There was no in between.

Also made it difficult to drink anything.

Anyway. Enjoy!!

That little bundle of joy is now 6ft and 65kg and an even bigger pain in the backside when he wants to be. Time flies!!
Thought you was talking about your Dad there. Wasn't until I got to the last paragraph that it made sense.
:harrylol:

Ooh - as is now the tradition apparently we need as a forum to be able to choose his given name surely?
Start a new thread.

Apparently he can change his son's name every month these days. Unless I'm misunderstanding this new world I find myself in.

Mourhino:
"It's a London derby as well so let's forget what we did well in the past couple of weeks where we got good results and a new period starts on Sunday."

Now THAT is the attitude I expect from a Spurs manager. Well done, Jose.

You more of a grindr man then?........🤔

I've never seen online dating, let alone used it. Used to webcam women from all over the world in Yahoo Chatrooms back in the (first ADSL) days... I'm sure the Malaysian was a professional, but I didn't care as she never charged me!

It will be probably the first time we will play them in good form and I think that's good. For a fucked West Ham they always had an extra motivation playing against us as it could be a turning point.

Back
Top Bottom