Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't lie I'm dissappointed Bale isn't starting, I think that his name on the team sheet would have frightened the life out of them.

Huge game for Bergwjin to play his part, needs a big performance.

COYS!

I always support the manager, I felt we were going nowhere with Jose (after giving him a chance). The last 4 games excite me, there really is no limit.
It’s always the Jose way, first full season is always a bit “open” ie win matches whatever way you need to win matches, the man didn’t break the La Liga goal scoring record by chance.....it’s when he wins a title he closes the team up a lot more, grinding games out more as most teams have your number by then....ie: who’s fearing Liverpool this season the way they were last season? Jose is the master and doing exactly the opposite of what you think he’s going to do.....As Ferguson said, the 2nd title (Retaining it) is the hardest to win....

Back
Top Bottom