Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Super Saturday was followed by Spursy Sunday.

If anyone was in any doubt as to the current meaning of the word 'spursy', yesterday was a masterclass in it.

The football the team play will always lead to us leaving the back door open. Play that game again 10 times at it finishes 4 or 5 nil. I'm enjoying watching the team again and I'll take that.

The football the team play will always lead to us leaving the back door open. Play that game again 10 times at it finishes 4 or 5 nil. I'm enjoying watching the team again and I'll take that.
Its the Dutch mid 70s idea of total football. They can score 5 as long as long we score 6.Great to watch, but i would like a happy medium, where we don't concede quite so many.

Last edited:
Good way to make sure bale doesn't go 20 odd games without a win 🙈🤣
Rest... we're 3 nil up ffs
No. credit to us for blowing them away
If villa game is a draw we stay second.
....seems it wasn't just the players who were complacent, and, dare I say, a little arrogant!
Although, who the fuck saw that result coming?? >>>>
Our defence is shit. Can see them getting 3
Got next weeks' Lottery numbers by any chance??

Let’s not repeat that 3-2 from last year please
Well, at least they didn't do that!
He will never score a goal like that again in his life. Total fluke.
....he's joining a long list of players who have done that (not counting the plethora of bang average GK's who somehow pull out worldies against us!
Winks comes on and we concede 3. FFS
....and (ahem) Bale! Shhhh....

Bloody hell, do the West Ham players realise that they did not, in fact, win the game?
:sonhmm:
To be fair, if it were the other way around, at 0-3 down with 8 mins to play... I'd be celebrating like a cunt if we'd done that!

Still annoyed.. but happy to know Jose will be absolutely tearing them apart today.. well, those few who cost us the 2 points

is it me or are most of the absolute pathetic fans on twitter Woolwich fans? I just don't get it. People who record themselves watching the game giving it the big un the look like complete twats at the end like the "we are Tottenham tv" guys.

there's these guys for everybig club though, "Expressions" is the same. Woolwich have a load of them! Even Lee Dixon actual "professional" pundit was trolling us today.

it's so strange, Twitter is so full of the staid, tired old bs.

stuff like "you're striker could never"
"ratioed" - what does that even mean?
"Take the L"
"DUB"

etc etc it's fucking embarrassing. these people need a life.

funnily enough, one of the young Woolwich fellows "Bhavs" I'd say he's about 19? but about a year a go he posted about being depressed etc - fair enough can happen don't wish that on anyone, then a few weeks later he's back dishing out "banter" "slagging off Spurs/Chelsea players etc giving it the big un.

It's baffling.

Moving forward we have set ourselves up as being easy to get at, other clubs will target us in the same way I can see this happening again and again.
The annoying thing is, that when we smashed Utd for 6 last time out, and went 3 up in 16 minutes yesterday, West Ham didn't think the spanking was coming and roll over (like plenty of teams seem to do for other clubs!) Instead, they remembered we have a weak mentality, and went for that instead... which we were more than happy to oblige with!

The ONLY positive (and this is straw clutching) is that we didn't have to leave the ground with the sound of their fuckload of cunts singing about Viva Lazio and Hissing their way down the High Road....

it's the ONLY good thing COVID has given us!

....small mercies indeed!

is it me or are most of the absolute pathetic fans on twitter Woolwich fans? I just don't get it. People who record themselves watching the game giving it the big un the look like complete twats at the end like the "we are Tottenham tv" guys.

there's these guys for everybig club though, "Expressions" is the same. Woolwich have a load of them! Even Lee Dixon actual "professional" pundit was trolling us today.

it's so strange, Twitter is so full of the staid, tired old bs.

stuff like "you're striker could never"
"ratioed" - what does that even mean?
"Take the L"
"DUB"

etc etc it's fucking embarrassing. these people need a life.

funnily enough, one of the young Woolwich fellows "Bhavs" I'd say he's about 19? but about a year a go he posted about being depressed etc - fair enough can happen don't wish that on anyone, then a few weeks later he's back dishing out "banter" "slagging off Spurs/Chelsea players etc giving it the big un.

It's baffling.

A generation of sm-sluts/attention whores....

......I'm thankful to be of a different generation.

Yeh although we are missing Lo Celso and Lamela who would have not allowed that to happen to the midfield. On their own Aurier, Sissoko, Winks, Sanchez etc are fine but they are our lower quality players and as such if you weaken the team enough we become vulnerable.

It really doesn’t help that we are so weak in the air, hoping Rodon who is apparently a monster in the air can help with that.
He isn’t mate I've heard for a big lad it's the weaker part of his game I'm hoping one of us wrong and its me

Back
Top Bottom