Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton are playing like shit today, not that I'm particularly worried about it. Without a couple awful mistakes at the back and some bad luck with the deflection, game should probably still be 0-0. Seems like a good setup so far for a second half introduction from our new signings though.

Are we gonna be wasteful ! Kane needs to hit that first time give it a good whack. We did this v Leicester where we tried to be too clever trying to finish. Need to keep it tight at the back.

Brighton are playing like shit today, not that I'm particularly worried about it. Without a couple awful mistakes at the back and some bad luck with the deflection, game should probably still be 0-0. Seems like a good setup so far for a second half introduction from our new signings though.
Have to disagree. We look deadly when we attack them. This is a proper Conte performance. 3-0 would be a better reflection of our performance.

todd1882 todd1882

GIF by Team Coco
Whatever do yo mean, Goat? Just over here minding my own business.

Funny goal yes, but Emerson really trying hard tonight. It's early days for him to have been written off, really hope he proves to be a useful player for us.
Emerson rushing to the left hand post there to try to get on the end of Sonny's ball in - good awareness for a full-back - he's really up for it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom