Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because you'll never beat ROOOYYYAAALLL - ROOOYYYAAALLL
Running down the wing all night
Scoring goals for fun - that's right
His shooting skills are out of sight
Yes you'll never beat ROOOYYYAAALLL - ROOOYYYAAALLL

Good first half. Wing backs good, back three good, midfield good, Son good, not the best game for Lucas so far. Kane brilliant, back to something like his best.

The movement has been very decent, seeing Reggie back is giving us some nice space on the overlap.

There's been a couple of moments where they've had chances, if they were able to finish their chances this could be a bit more cagey. Next 15 minutes key, can't afford to concede and a 3rd will kill them off I'd think.

We've played well but not out of our skins. They get name-dropped every other week as if they are bringing total football back.
I just assumed they were top of the league the amount of jizz per hour they generate on fan forums.

I mean fair fucks to them they are doing well with what they have and I like Potter and his style of football, but people need to dial it back a smidge

They overloaded the box. Potter plays Pep tactics/style but with mediocre players, they build up and move with lots of short passes then gradually get to a point where they have 5-7 players in and around the box which may leave 1-2 players free. Obviously we should pick them up but it’s not always easy. They will always make chances, however our counter attack play seems more deadly right now.
In that situation he should have been tracked.

Lucas has been quite poor... Kulu time soon!
I thought Lucas was terrible fit 20-25 mins, but superb for the remaining 20-25 mins - doing what he does best, getting at them, drawing defenders, and made several excellent passes from such positions to players who were now in space because of him drawing players in.

I just assumed they were top of the league the amount of jizz per hour they generate on fan forums.

I mean fucks to them they are doing well with what they have and I like Potter and his style of football, but people need to dial it back a smidge

I think they are what they are. An attractive team (the football, not their faces) that has come a million miles in a pretty short space of time, but often lack that killer touch up front. You can respect what they've done and doing without making them out to be Guardiola's Barcelona, only the English version.

Thin
The movement has been very decent, seeing Reggie back is giving us some nice space on the overlap.

There's been a couple of moments where they've had chances, if they were able to finish their chances this could be a bit more cagey. Next 15 minutes key, can't afford to concede and a 3rd will kill them off I'd think.
Think your spot on! Was saying that as well last 15 mins they did get closer. Potter will no doubt change it so we need to be ready. Think we need to be better with the ball in midfield area when get the ball back deep. Winning it around half way line is easier for our players move it around but not so when a bit deeper in our own half.

Back
Top Bottom