Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well the result is shit but I'd rather have lost than have to support that plastic bunch of soulless Cunts.

All this shit from that Snivelling Babby Mourinho about diving and all they did was dived and cheated for 90 mins.
We had 6 English,en on the pitch at the start and 5 came through the academy.. All they had was a bunch of mercenary Cunts who cost the earth.. Every thing that is wrong with football lined up opposite us today. We are a proper club, they are nothing but a bunch of shithouse Plastic Cunts.

I for one am very proud of our players and club today, not to mention the superb fan base.. We are a proper club and they might have the trophy but we are the winners today..
Our club will always be something that they never will be.

Poch is doing everything right and long may it continue..

<snipped as irrelevant>.

Top drawer.

If Chelsea were a person...

Peter-Carroll.jpg

Had time to think about it this morning without Whiskey in the brain. Very proud of our team, we came to play football and Chavs came to park the bus and hit the long ball to Costa, One team played football and one did not and the one that did not play won unfortuantly.

Amazed that as cynical as Mourinho is even he went beyond his normal self and treated us like we were Barcelona and put 3-4 men on Kane as though Kane was Messi. My only criticism was our wide players who were the only given any space did not play well, Chadli and in particular Townsend were our worst players yesterday.

I guess in that respect Mourinho got it right by allowing our weaker players such as Townsend space and our stronger players such as Kane no space. This is a big learning curve for our young team and they will have learned just how cynical some teams can be, my conclusion is that we must keep the better parts of this squad together at all costs and get some better wide players.

My ratings for what it was worth

Lloris 6 - Couldn't do much about the goals
Walker 7 - Injured but carried on, tried his best
Dier 7 - Another nice performance from the guy
Verts 7 - solid typical Verts
Rose 8 - Great game, tormented Chavs from the get go.
Bentaleb 9.5 - best player on the pitch by a mile, might as well have been called Xavi
Mason 6 - played ok but faded
Townsend 4 - given lots of space by Chavs and easy to see why
Eriksen 6 - some nice passes but quiet
Chadli 5 - not his best game
Kane 7 - kept 3 men busy all game, held the ball up well but denied service.

Subs

Bobby 5 - he came on the pitch
Lamela 5 - was not able to impact the game
Dembele 6 - ok got stuck in but didn't add too much

Chav$ki fans are such classless cunts. There, I dropped the c-bomb. There's this Doris where I work who is the epitome of a glory-hunting chav, so sneeringly smug about the achievement like it as a God-given right I almost vomited in her face. Typical clueless fuckwit to boot, thinks Chelsea FC only started in 2004......

Chav$ki fans are such classless cunts. There, I dropped the c-bomb. There's this Doris where I work who is the epitome of a glory-hunting chav, so sneeringly smug about the achievement like it as a God-given right I almost vomited in her face. Typical clueless fuckwit to boot, thinks Chelsea FC only started in 2004......

They did.

My ratings for what it was worth

Lloris 6 - Couldn't do much about the goals
Walker 7 - Injured but carried on, tried his best
Dier 7 - Another nice performance from the guy
Verts 7 - solid typical Verts
Rose 8 - Great game, tormented Chavs from the get go.
Bentaleb 9.5 - best player on the pitch by a mile, might as well have been called Xavi
Mason 6 - played ok but faded
Townsend 4 - given lots of space by Chavs and easy to see why
Eriksen 6 - some nice passes but quiet
Chadli 5 - not his best game
Kane 7 - kept 3 men busy all game, held the ball up well but denied service.

Subs

Bobby 5 - he came on the pitch
Lamela 5 - was not able to impact the game
Dembele 6 - ok got stuck in but didn't add too much

:kaboullol:

Well the result is shit but I'd rather have lost than have to support that plastic bunch of soulless Cunts.

All this shit from that Snivelling Babby Mourinho about diving and all they did was dived and cheated for 90 mins.
We had 6 English,en on the pitch at the start and 5 came through the academy.. All they had was a bunch of mercenary Cunts who cost the earth.. Every thing that is wrong with football lined up opposite us today. We are a proper club, they are nothing but a bunch of shithouse Plastic Cunts.

I for one am very proud of our players and club today, not to mention the superb fan base.. We are a proper club and they might have the trophy but we are the winners today..
Our club will always be something that they never will be.

Poch is doing everything right and long may it continue..

As for that fucking dull stupid childish Cunt Ghoulfest, get a fucking life you sad Mummy's Boy Prick.
The team and especially the fans can all be proud of what we achieved. Poch has started to build something every good and the players, especially the ones that have come through the ranks, are showing a lot of heart and fight in games and refusing to roll over which is what our team has had a bit if a habit of doing in the recent past.
The fans yesterday were excellent. The plastic chavvy cunts didnt even start singing until they were 2 up.
There were loads of them on my train home and you wouldn't of known that they had won a cup. As you said, bunch of soulless cunts!

Another thing: Pochettino was dignified in defeat. Apparently he made the players stay and applaud the Chavs lifting it. More than their fans, many of whom beat us to Wembley Stadium. And definitely more dignified than the mealy mouthed gooner manager, who would have spent the post match whining about how shirt pulling in the penalty area should result in a penalty being given (it should, but there's a time and a place). Very pleased with Poch's post match...

Gutting to lose but I can't help think we'll be stronger for this experience. That might sound a little naive but there were some seriously impressive performances yesterday from players who will contribute enormously to our future successes.

Townsend was excellent today.

The problem was it was just lonesome runs. Not just by him but by everyone. Poch needs to learn.

I won't have Andros slated.
Andros Townsend provides a headless chicken with very little end product, since breaking into the England team and scoring, where is the extra performances for us ?
Still don't get this inverted winger thing but at least Lamela picks a better pass COYS

OK, morning after... time to reflect;
2 things that struck me yesterday... loads of empty seats (in both ends) WHYYYYY?
...and also, the modd afterwards amongst the Spurs fans walking towards the station was remarkably upbeat...
was this something to do with the fact we had the feeling we might be back??
Unlike past years, where it's 'DO OR DIE, THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHANCE WE GET TO VISIT THIS PLACE' yesterday felt more like a homecoming... as if we can make ourselves comfortable here in future years, that yesterdays defeat wasn't the be all and end all of this club... that if we lost, we wouldn't see an exodus of all our best players, as some of them will want to stay at the club and put it right next time... not fuck off to Madrid/Man Utd/££CASHBAG ROVER$££ and seek glory elsewhere!!

Dunno, maybe it was just me... anyone have that feeling?

Gutting to lose but I can't help think we'll be stronger for this experience. That might sound a little naive but there were some seriously impressive performances yesterday from players who will contribute enormously to our future successes.
Agree...
A successful team is not being rich with dirty money, buying unwarranted success, having fans that have been exposed as racist or getting a coach who's arrogance is beyond anyones belief (unsporting). Its about being able to share, relate with the team and coach (academy players), a team that can perform, entertain, a club that has this ingrained in its history. When we get it right , there is no better feeling. We will only know how strong we are when this is the only choice. Wednesday will be a test of our strength.

OK, morning after... time to reflect;
2 things that struck me yesterday... loads of empty seats (in both ends) WHYYYYY?
...and also, the modd afterwards amongst the Spurs fans walking towards the station was remarkably upbeat...
was this something to do with the fact we had the feeling we might be back??
Unlike past years, where it's 'DO OR DIE, THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHANCE WE GET TO VISIT THIS PLACE' yesterday felt more like a homecoming... as if we can make ourselves comfortable here in future years, that yesterdays defeat wasn't the be all and end all of this club... that if we lost, we wouldn't see an exodus of all our best players, as some of them will want to stay at the club and put it right next time... not fuck off to Madrid/Man Utd/££CASHBAG ROVER$££ and seek glory elsewhere!!

Dunno, maybe it was just me... anyone have that feeling?
Maybe a season of home games?

Back
Top Bottom