Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've actually called for this style lineup in the past.

It is slightly slower than what I would put out. But it's time to see if ole Gibbsy is right.

COYS!!!!!

(Finger hovering over the delete account button).

I thought the opposite was true. I vaguely recall poch saying he was fit. Or was he playing down we bought an injured player?
He's fit in the sense he is not injured, he is not ready to play yet because he is behind the others in terms of preparation as a result of the time he has missed in recovery. That's what Poch said.

I actually like Dier-Bentaleb-Mason as a midfield three. Just a shame we don't have someone more dynamic to play on the right flank than Dembele. Rather have him out there than Lamela mind.

I actually like Dier-Bentaleb-Mason as a midfield three. Just a shame we don't have someone more dynamic to play on the right flank than Dembele. Rather have him out there than Lamela mind.

Dele should be starting over Bentapleb and hopefully a 3 man field can give us the edge over everton's barry and mcarthy

Back
Top Bottom