Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Far too defensive. Rubbish line up. Alli needs to start at least. That midfield is shocking for us against a team we really should be beating at home

Criminal we have no strikers even on the bench.

Having said all that. Hope in wrong COYS

Might look to have Dier protecting the back four with Mason and Bentaleb operating in front? Leaves Dembele and Chadli to pick up the slack out wide - could be a good balance.

Maybe this is just the framework for the future lineup, with Dier playing the role of yet to be acquired DM and Mason and Dembele playing the role of Eriksen and Son? Surely we have no long term plan of playing Mason behind Kane, having just bought 2 more attacking players?

What the fuck is the point in signing speedy attackers which is clearly what we need when they don't even make the squad. Why the fuck is lamela in the squad? All he's going to do if he comes on is run around and give away needless fouls

Ffs poch, just because he's Argentinian shouldn't mean he gets an easier ride than the rest

I see it as more of a 4-3-3... Poch obvs wants to dominate the Barry/McCarthy duo and I think that line up gives us a good chance.

Alli and Pritchard off the bench provides decent options and Rose back is like a new signing - I'm happier than I was with last week's team.

Back
Top Bottom