Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to expose them on Galloway's side, so if N'Jie or Son are not available yet, start Pritchard on the right.

Trippier would be nice, put some crosses in for Kane. Jagielka is not in form and Stones will be thinking about his move to the Chavs.
Would rather see Pritch in for Chaddles on the left. He cuts in and slots goals in for fun from there.

Does anyone know of any spurs pubs that aren't in Tottenham? I'm thinking kings cross, Finchley Road or north west in general... I suppose you just have to go to Tottenham really but was wondering. Cheers

You've made me feel really sad. I hope you are happy with yourself you bully.
This used to be my happy place, where I went when I had a cold and couldn't smell the flowers outside; where I went when I needed some kind words of encouragement; where I went when there was nowhere else to find peace.

... but now, people come on here and it's like they don't even care about the feelings of others. Why can't it be like it used to, tell me, TELL ME! :walker-scream:

Guys, in case the prodigal Son makes an appearance today... a bit of Village People, perhaps?

Heung-Min, he's our number seven...
I said, Heung-Min, came to Spurs from heaven
I said, Heung-Min he always wins possession
And pings the balls in to 'Arry...
KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE!

We've only gone and got... Heung-Min Son

He plays it out to the left
He plays it out to the right
He'll score way more goals than Woolwich
SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM!

(C) NicolaBerti

To watch the game? Where are you coming from?

Yep. Somewhere near West Hampstead would be ideal but I don't mind travelling on the overground to get some atmosphere. I jut think actual Tottenham will be a bit too busy for my friend (she's short and doesn't like crowds).

Last edited:
This used to be my happy place, where I went when I had a cold and couldn't smell the flowers outside; where I went when I needed some kind words of encouragement; where I went when there was nowhere else to find peace.

... but now, people come on here and it's like they don't even care about the feelings of others. Why can't it be like it used to, tell me, TELL ME! :walker-scream:
Fuck off.....cunt.

:adebaehug:

However useless we are, we dont go from challenging for 4th, to relegation battles from one year to the next.
You are a just yoyo club that doesnt go down.

In and out of Europe faster than a jumbo jet mate...took you all those years to break the top 4, and dumped out of the EL within 6 wks of not qualifying for the CL.

Whats your target every season? See who can screech the highest in the Mersyside derby...a derby where you wear half n half scarfs and brothers and mothers sit side by side in different kits.

"Eh! Eh!" Fuck off, your stadium is an old monastery, and the football drier than a nuns cunt.

I thought Levy was bad...you sold Rooney and Lescott for 55M and bought Jermain Beckford. Mug...Even Lineker puts us and Leicester before you, and Andy Gray is die hard Liverpool.

Why dont to wheel out Rocky again to drum up some support...fucking idiot.
Just when I thought you were beginning to loose the plot this summer, you redeem yourself handsomely my man. Good books, back in.

I'm a supporter u Muppet

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom