Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An interesting day so far. Sat opposite YouTube man on the way to WHL, two ticket touts having a falling out at the bottom of the stairs, propositioned by a brass on the way to the ground and find out the Bell has changed its name to number 8.
Hope the he is half as exciting.

God we need to sort out the midfield. Barkley and lukaku will tear us apart otherwise, just like they did against saints

Our midfield is the least of our worries unless Poch decides to go with a super sub spine of Chadli, Lamela, Dier and Jan.

That decision was so baffling, its leaning towards match fixing.

POCH!!! Sort out our slower than molasses spine please!!!

It's almost impossible for us to put out a shit midfield. Somehow Poch managed it.

He has a lot to prove. I think we will dominate their midfield but will Poch win the manager battle?

I want Poch to come good. He's worked wonders off the pitch with fitness etc but I want to see a plan.

This is us at home to a team we have done well against recently. It's all set up for us to start gelling.

I have a good feeling about Dembele today. I just hope we have some pace next to him and Kane. It's the only thing they lack.

However useless we are, we dont go from challenging for 4th, to relegation battles from one year to the next.
You are a just yoyo club that doesnt go down.

In and out of Europe faster than a jumbo jet mate...took you all those years to break the top 4, and dumped out of the EL within 6 wks of not qualifying for the CL.

Whats your target every season? See who can screech the highest in the Mersyside derby...a derby where you wear half n half scarfs and brothers and mothers sit side by side in different kits.

"Eh! Eh!" Fuck off, your stadium is an old monastery, and the football drier than a nuns cunt.

I thought Levy was bad...you sold Rooney and Lescott for 55M and bought Jermain Beckford. Mug...Even Lineker puts us and Leicester before you, and Andy Gray is die hard Liverpool.

Why dont to wheel out Rocky again to drum up some support...fucking idiot.
the-rap-battle1iuc7.gif

what a great post Sammy :adesalute:

However useless we are, we dont go from challenging for 4th, to relegation battles from one year to the next.
You are a just yoyo club that doesnt go down.

In and out of Europe faster than a jumbo jet mate...took you all those years to break the top 4, and dumped out of the EL within 6 wks of not qualifying for the CL.

Whats your target every season? See who can screech the highest in the Mersyside derby...a derby where you wear half n half scarfs and brothers and mothers sit side by side in different kits.

"Eh! Eh!" Fuck off, your stadium is an old monastery, and the football drier than a nuns cunt.

I thought Levy was bad...you sold Rooney and Lescott for 55M and bought Jermain Beckford. Mug...Even Lineker puts us and Leicester before you, and Andy Gray is die hard Liverpool.

Why dont to wheel out Rocky again to drum up some support...fucking idiot.

He might be a first rate cunt, but he's our cunt!
:bentaleblol:

Looking forward to see Mason as a CAM. And I'd take him rather than Lamela, atm.
Would've preferred Pritchard there, but at least he's on the bench.

Also good to see Danny Rose back in the starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom