Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that we will, but I wouldn't mind seeing this (Assuming no new players arrive and Eriksen is not 100%):

AI9jjLt.jpg

Bench: Vorm, Walker, Vertonghen, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Pritchard, Dembele.
Bit harsh on Dembele?
Or was he gash at Leicester?

Searched for this app and only found a sky go sports app and a free movie one??
You should be able to find an APK file if you google it. I urge caution though, I used it then uninstalled it and the next day I got key logged. Probably a dodgy APK file, but just sharing!

mason-dier-alli ?

That is Tottenham Hotspurs midfield?

Alli- first season in league, still just a kid
Dier- not a midfielder
Mason- whatever

Thats the weakest spurs midfield i have ever seen in my life better if we can just forfeit the match till eriksen recovers

My concern in this game is how good Everton are on the counter attack. They were brutal against Saints, and have the right set up to disrupt our pattern of play (whatever that might be) and do to us exactly what they did to them.

On the flip side, we get at them early and I think they lack the heart to come out fighting.

It will be an entertaining game though. I hope we can win but I just don't have enough confidence to think we will.

[formation=433, Lloris, Trippier, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, Wanyama, Eriksen, N'Jie, Kane, Heung-Min Son][/formation]

:levyeyes:

:pochlol:

Last edited:
Energy is key here, playing players that are up for it, is necessary to get the teams momentum going. An injection of new players is necessary for this to happen. As Nije or and Alli as they would want to please and will lift the tempo. Keep it simple 4 4 2. back 5 for me picks itself - as last game. Kane up front with Nije. For me Mid: Erikson, Chadli, Mason and Bentaleb with possibly replacing one with Alli. Consistency is key here and too many changes will effect the whole dynamics of the side. Its all about players and playing to their best. We are not that far off. We need to lose this playing number 10 shit, players being of a kind that restricts. All players defend as a unit and all should attack as a unit.

He'd just walked out of Lime St Station and had his pocket picked!

:lennon:
He still had a good two 3rds left in his hip flask, devo'd.

Going by the usual TFC forum logic, as we beat them twice last season and we haven't played midweek we should win this easily. I'm not sure how much not having signed some players before the end of August cancels this out though.

Oh yeah, 3-0 loss, they did beat Southampton after all...

The season might not have started off on the right foot for you Lilywhites but at least you can make sure the shirt on your back's fresh as hell.

The Carling Shirt Amnesty will be parking up at the Tottenham Community Sports Centre this Saturday before the match, to trade your old shirts for brand new ones, absolutely FREE!

To swap a shirt it must:

1) Be from one of the last three seasons. That’s the 12/13, 13/14 or 14/15 seasons.
2) Have a players name on the back who has now left.
3) Be an adult size shirt. Because beer.

We're pitching up earlier than usual, so you can come by before kick off. Check out the map to see exactly where and when we'll be and follow @carling on Twitter to hear more from our man in the van.

:soldadowatch:

Hopefully John Stones will play and is going to be distracted like Lescott a few seasons ago. Everton lost 6-1 at home to Woolwich in his last game.

Back
Top Bottom