Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crap. I just hope that Poch picks Clinton (or Pritchard) over Lamela. Please, ffs!

Something like this ...

Kane
N'jie - Chadli - Dembele​

------------------Kane(semi injured)---------------
---Townsend-------Lamela----------Lennon---
------Carroll-----Prichard(fresh from injury-----

M1HRs8I.gif

Hell it would probably win. Sherwood whacky Dolphin and Siggy as a DM destroyers style.

------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------
Walker---------Alderweirld---Vertonghen---------Rose
-------------------------Dier---Benteleb----------------------
-----------------------------Alli---------------------------------
-------Dembele-----------------------------------Chadli----
-----------------------------Kane-------------------------------

subs: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Mason, Pritchard, Townsend, N'Jie

Please, Poch, give Pritchard a chance. Even if he has a shit game, he'll still probably be better than Lamela.
Someone was saying here that Poch said that this game would be too soon for N'jie starting vs. Everton. If so, then that leaves us with either Lamela, Pritchard, or Townsend starting for Eriksen's spot. And Townsend just came back from injury. I'd be furious if Poch picks Lamela over Pritchard.

Someone was saying here that Poch said that this game would be too soon for N'jie starting vs. Everton. If so, then that leaves us with either Lamela, Pritchard, or Townsend starting for Eriksen's spot. And Townsend just came back from injury. I'd be furious if Poch picks Lamela over Pritchard.
Agreed, we can't possibly see what goes on in training or see all of the dynamics that goes on during the week, but (regardless what some people on here think) we aren't the only ones who has taken notice of the striking bad performances of late and Poch has to see that a change needs to be made. I'll be pissed off as well, but the scary thing is that if he does get picked again, that means that he has more confidence in him, even in his current form, than our other options.

Unfortunately, I think that Townsend being healthy means that he'd get the nod over Pritchard. Honestly, I'd even be okay with that if it means that Lamela doesn't start.

What if Lamela starts, and scores and provides an assist?
Will this place do a u-turn?

(Worth noting I do think Lamela has been shite so far)

Back
Top Bottom