Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we beginning to see Conte's spirit?
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

I thought Kane had a decent game, sorry everyone. Reg rightly MotM. Good to see Sess back. Cracking response in the second half. Thoroughly enjoyed that
Conte in the post match on the OS clearly said that Harry was all over the pitch working for the team, (or he could have said it on the post match Beanyman prezzer?

Either way Comte isn't going to be fucked around i think.

Funny how he said Winks struggled first half!

Shit stirring tossers.

The article that is actually about dickhead body language expert Spurs fans from fucking Twitter. Football London is a digital rag of media.

I hadn’t read into it, but you’re both right that it seems like sensationalist stuff to get clicks/likes/shares

I hadn’t read into it, but you’re both right that it seems like sensationalist stuff to get clicks/likes/shares

Papers etc. dig for dirt. It's their job, but it's the so-called 'Spurs friendly' channels that make no effort to vet things that piss me off.

it would cost them more than that - Leeds hate Utd, and look what happened after they got cantona.
We should have gone for him before the Euro's - like we should go for Conor Gallagher asap, before he gets more England caps. That guys got some engine and he's not short on talent. Swap him for N'dombele
Can imagine Chelsea eager to sell him to us!

VonnegutBusy said:
Agree thick Irish fuck. The lights are on but no one's home.

I don't think I've ever even given out a disagree on this site, but surprised and disappointed that this blatant racism hasn't been called out by more here. (well done Airfix btw) About 4 disagreed with his post.

For a filter, just run it by yourselves if he'd said 'black, asian or jewish thick cunt'.. all equally unacceptable.. as would be English white cunt )
a sad reminder that anti Irish racism still passes people by, even those who would see themselves as well meaning.

VonnegutBusy.. you had a chance to reconsider your post and doubled down.. you still sticking by it?

I reported it earlier

Are there any admins round here, this forum is seriously slack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom