Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will never understand why these Moura comments get upvoted and I find one of the last lines as pretty ironic “flatter to deceive”. Moura is the definition of all flash, no product. He’s played as many games as Kane or Son this season across all competitions but yet they have triple and double the combined assists/goals total and they by everyone definition are playing shit. This is a typical season for Moura

I have a guy on my team who plays in the exact same position as Moura and all he does is put his head down and run. He actually gets into great shooting positions and gets a shot a way but it is almost always over the bar. He’s scored only one goal all season but must be into a hundred attempts now.

Similar to Lamela, I’ll always appreciate Moura’s effort and he basically paid himself back in that semi final but he’s an impact sub at best. Would prefer to see Lo Celso in there somewhere than Moura. Unpopular opinion I know
Tbh, after watching Bergwijn play at RW the other day, he should be the replacement not GLC.

We really need to stop putting square pegs in round holes.

GLC can't play RW.

-----------------Lloris----------------------
------Dier-----Rodon-----Davies------
---Emerson--Winks--Hojberg--Reg---
------Bergwijn----Kane-----Son-------

Its now or never for Rodon, Bergwijn and Winks.

Back
Top Bottom