Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After 5 mins we’ll realize that it’ll be a low scoring draw or a 1-0 win , probably to us unless Conte can persuade Bielsa for both teams not to field a goalkeeper

I expect Lucas will be dropped. He just can’t produce in the final third and loses too many balls.

I expect Ndombele to replace him and Winks to come in for Skipp. They will both have had 2 weeks of training with Conte and should be ready.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Emerson Winks Hojbjerg Ndombele Reguilon
Kane Son

If Lucas can't be trained to utilise his running endurance effectively in attack by Conte, I'd like him to be cover for Royal. Think his running from RWB could be very effective against lower table teams especially (like Moses was more an attacker prior to Conte at Chelsea).

Think he'll be up for it as well for more pitch time.

I had a dream last night we were 3-0 down after 15 minutes.

I'm afraid I can't report if we turned it around because I woke up. This is what a season ticket does to you.

My friend and I have got entry to The Heineken Bar before the game - free drinks and nibbles.
over it applause GIF by Kochstrasse™
3 year ban incoming...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back
Top Bottom