Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually, normally Royal isn't a bad defender.
Glasses Wow GIF by Originals

for the simple reason that with all that pace and attack on the pitch, they would have to out score us
and they wont
I doubt they would be annihilated, mistakes and a few missed tackles,
but Romero and Davies are in form.
But that's going back to the hope that the opposition are worse than we are...
A 'few missed tackles & mistakes' are what cost you in the PL... remember the cliché? "Every mistake is punished in the PL"
WE CAN'T AFFORD TO MAKE ANY!

Doherty is only "good" when considering the alternative. In real terms, he's a mid table player at best. Certainly not top 4 material.....
But neither were we when we signed him... It was a perfect fit at the time!

But that's going back to the hope that the opposition are worse than we are...
A 'few missed tackles & mistakes' are what cost you in the PL... remember the cliché? "Every mistake is punished in the PL"
WE CAN'T AFFORD TO MAKE ANY!

we made shed loads against Brentford, I don't see Leicester being that much better than them

plus we forgot to attack

fuck caution, lets go out and beat them, rather than waiting for them to die of boredom

I fucking despise Lucas but I hope he starts this game. Kulu right wing back, Lucas running around down blind alleys in his place and Royal in the Thames

for the simple reason that with all that pace and attack on the pitch, they would have to out score us
and they wont

I doubt they would be annihilated, mistakes and a few missed tackles, but Romero and Davies are in form.
How can you be so arrogantly sure of that?

We haven't scored in consecutive games against Brighton & Brentford....

Leiectser wouldn't have to do much to 'outscore' that!

....but if you're sure they won't score a single goal (which in the past 2 games would've been enough to beat us), then I admire your belief!

We need to score more than THEY do.... Not the other way round.

We haven't had s shot on target in 180 minutes, so Declaring so confidently that 'they won't score more than us' is naive at best!

Back
Top Bottom