Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ve won 1 of our last 19 meetings with the Dippers, the 4-1 win at Wembley in October 2017. We really owe them one.

Immediately prior to that, we won 7 of the previous 10. Arry had the sign over them.

We’ve won 1 of our last 19 meetings with the Dippers, the 4-1 win at Wembley in October 2017. We really owe them one.

Immediately prior to that, we won 7 of the previous 10. Arry had the sign over them.
They were shit then to be fair. Quality side nowadays

I fancy us today especially if Fabinho and VVD are out

They were shit then to be fair. Quality side nowadays

I fancy us today especially if Fabinho and VVD are out
We finished above the Dippers in each of Pochettino’s first three seasons 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17 yet still failed to beat them in any of the 6 league games in those three seasons - drew 3 and lost 3. Lost to them in League Cup as well 2016/17.

The run of 1 win in 19 games, starts from when we beat them 2-1 in November 2012, the day Bale scored at both ends.

We finished above the Dippers in each of Pochettino’s first three seasons 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17 yet still failed to beat them in any of the 6 league games in those three seasons - drew 3 and lost 3. Lost to them in League Cup as well 2016/17.

The run of 1 win in 19 games, starts from when we beat them 2-1 in November 2012, the day Bale scored at both ends.
Oh wow!

Fifa has spoken , we were surprisingly comfortable despite ending the half 2-1 down . Sonny made it 2-2 & with Gil coming on in the 80th min to tap home the winner on 87 minutes. The crowd went wild

so...it's match day

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

Fifa has spoken , we were surprisingly comfortable despite ending the half 2-1 down . Sonny made it 2-2 & with Gil coming on in the 80th min to tap home the winner on 87 minutes. The crowd went wild

I won 4-1, Lucas had a worldie and Kane didn't score. First Goal, Robertson kicked the ball against Lucas on the halfway line and he raced on and chipped Alison. Seems realistic. 😂

Absolutely sick to death of getting beaten by these lot. Cannot stand them or their fans .

We really owe them a beating but sadly I just don’t see it today

Hopefully be a good atmosphere today, get in their faces

Worried about Salah and Mane though (if they play of course) against 3 cb’s, means the wide cb’s will get pullled out and leave us overloaded in the middle, hopefully conte has a plan for this

Hopefully be a good atmosphere today, get in their faces

Worried about Salah and Mane though (if they play of course) against 3 cb’s, means the wide cb’s will get pullled out and leave us overloaded in the middle, hopefully conte has a plan for this
Can’t imagine it will be a good atmosphere, I’m expecting it to be c.40K attendance.

Astonished that game is still on to be honest.

Record daily numbers in London, official state of emergency. But all seems to be hinging on if Salah is available and what Kloop wants to do.

Astonished that game is still on to be honest.

Record daily numbers in London, official state of emergency. But all seems to be hinging on if Salah is available and what Kloop wants to do.
It’s not a state of emergency mate, calm down it’s this sort of alarmist nonsense that has got us where we are

How many players have Liverpool got out?

We know VVD and Fabinho aren’t in but there are rumours of Henderson and Thiago.

Back
Top Bottom