Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm trying to compare this to when Son received a lengthy ban and red, for having the audacity of harmlessly pushing a player away after having his hand stamped on. This incident on Lo Celso is pure cowardice from both the perpetrator and the officials.
Cannot be retrospectively looked at? I think so as no action was taken by the ref

Wish Mason well but what a prick playing that line up in the cup final.

1-0 against the best team in world football isn't exactly bad; and our keeper only needed to make 3 saves for the entire game.

We were never going to out play them and don't have the conditioning to press them

We played deep and tried to catch them on the break. Had Son nicked a cheeky goal we'd all be signing Mason's praises, but alas the chance never came.

Just makes you think why the fuck didnt start with this lineup for the final.
With maybe ndombele instead of dele who could have still come on later. Big fuck I reckon and bottled with that selection for the final. The mentality and team selection bar Tanguy today was good. If we showed that intent in the final rather just completely sit back and let city do whatever they wanted we might have given them a gane. Which is the most frustrating part we didn’t give them a game at all!

"Dele has been poor so far"
completely ignoring the litany of similarly poor assessments of footballing contributions of countless Spurs players that you have posted , in the past.

It's a bit like a serial killer asking for a pardon on the basis that the last person he shot was only slightly wounded, after having killed a hundred others.

completely ignoring the litany of similarly poor assessments of footballing contributions of countless Spurs players that you have posted , in the past.

It's a bit like a serial killer asking for a pardon on the basis that the last person he shot was only slightly wounded, after having killed a hundred others.
ah ok so you're confirming that you are having go at me (again) for previous comments I've made that you've deemed to be "poor assessments of footballing contributions of countless spurs players" whilst quoting a post that you weirdly compare to the last person being shot being slightly wounded (meaning I assume that you felt that particular post wasn't that bad).

The irony of all this is that you are exhibiting the same cyber bullying tactics that you are preaching you are against and you're oblivious to it. Jumping at numerous posts with insults (which you denied you do) and just blatant harassment in regards to continuously quoting post after post and trying to make issues when they actually don't exist.

I'm glad posters are seeing you for what you are again and I don't advocate people being banned but you really should take time out from here if criticism of player performances make you react in this manner.

ah ok so you're confirming that you are having go at me (again) for previous comments I've made that you've deemed to be "poor assessments of footballing contributions of countless spurs players" whilst quoting a post that you weirdly compare to the last person being shot being slightly wounded (meaning I assume that you felt that particular post wasn't that bad).

The irony of all this is that you are exhibiting the same cyber bullying tactics that you are preaching you are against and you're oblivious to it. Jumping at numerous posts with insults (which you denied you do) and just blatant harassment in regards to continuously quoting post after post and trying to make issues when they actually don't exist.

I'm glad posters are seeing you for what you are again and I don't advocate people being banned but you really should take time out from here if criticism of player performances make you react in this manner.
He's always been like that. A hateful hypocrite that often plays the 'superfan' as an excuse to throw abuse in the direction of others.

Back
Top Bottom