Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still a good run from the girls. The gap between Super League and Championship is huge - professionals vs part time for a start - so the result is no shame at all. Be interesting if we get promoted to see how much money the club puts into the women’s set-up.

Game coming up this week. Too early for a test event?

:wanyama:

Good effort in front of a record crowd for the women, it's tough as a team of semi-pro's to play a team of full time professionals, can't fault the work-rate and all the signs are that if our team does get promotion they will find the WSL is a bit like the EPL, a top 4 teams who we would struggle against but we'll do OK against the rest ...

We've got six games left the last three against the teams 2nd, 3rd, 4th ...

The FA Women's Championship Table - Football - BBC Sport

Big win from the ladies today, came back from 2-0 down.

If I've got this right Man U won promotion with their win yesterday but we are still in 2nd and can also gain promotion if we win our next game??? (Sorry if I've got this wrong I find the whole Ladies league confusing as shit).

sl-8-shannon-moloney.jpg

Back
Top Bottom