Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, I can't even believe there is a thread about women's football. It's terrible in every conceivable sense. They genuinely look like a bunch of male spastics with breasts aimlessly running around the pitch without a clue of what to do next. Give them a handbag to dance around and they are OK, but that's about it.

PS. that comes from a man who considers himself a feminist, so no more banning orders please

Seriously, I can't even believe there is a thread about women's football. It's terrible in every conceivable sense. They genuinely look like a bunch of male spastics with breasts aimlessly running around the pitch without a clue of what to do next. Give them a handbag to dance around and they are OK, but that's about it.

PS. that comes from a man who considers himself a feminist, so no more banning orders please
Wow... you've covered just about every cliche imaginable...
Well done you!
10403_1.jpg

Still, they make a cracking bit of Dinner in the Kitchen after the match, and the Changing rooms are immaculate once they've hoovered up and dusted!

...or were you joking?

...if so, then phwoaaaaar, just look at the Jugs on that!
3538492863c04140aad8e6ea9b7f731d.jpg

Can I ask Mollie Kmita she played for Tottenham....yes? But now plays for West Ham...is that correct...? At the level of the ladies game is there transfer fees,contracts etc is it at an amateur level do they get paid?

I'd happily sponsor that Lauren Pickett, if you know what I mean... :llorishowudoin:

It's this type of outdated view that holds women's sport back........I did see that Hope Solo is wanting to become the USA soccer president. You go girl, whether it's going after the top job in soccer or showing close ups of her asshole on the internet there is no stopping this go getter....

Back
Top Bottom