Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd happily sponsor that Lauren Pickett, if you know what I mean... :llorishowudoin:
I mean, I wasn't going to say it in the opening gambit but...

She still hasn't been sponsored yet IIRC.

IMG_8749.PNG.03cc7398c7c3e25f9aa8c2f029451054.PNG

Player Sponsorship - tottenhamhotspur.com

giphy.webp

First game of the league season and it's a come from behind (behave) victory against London Bees, who brought a certain Lauren Pickett off the bench...that'll teach here for jumping ship...

Good to see some decent publicity for the women’s game. Quality seems to be improving hugely year on year, especially in the Super League. Hope we continue to progress - along with Lewes FC of course.

When they got promoted last season they changed half the team. Got in a lot of better ability players.
A shame in some ways as i quite liked it when they were all local & nearly all THFC fans through family connections but i suppose you have to go with the flow.

They still have a few originals like (Capt) Jenna Schillachi, Bianca Baptiste, Wendy Martin (although she doesn't get a lot of game time now) & Rene Hector (who was named in the ladies team of the week this week which included 1st Div sides).
So are we still an amateur side, by that I mean our players aren't full-time pros?

Semi-pro mate. I think pretty much all the girls (girls/ladies/women/humans without penises - or whatever the correct terminology of the day happens to be) have full time jobs outside of football.
If we get promotion will that mean they will all or some will go full professional like Chelsea, City and Woolwich? Sorry for the questions but I find Woman's football odd in how it's pyramid is put together.

Todays United game being shown live on MUTV...a live stream available of a Spurs Ladies match...what's the world coming to...kick off is at 12...

Back
Top Bottom