Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas Moura and playmaker in the same sentence. It doesn't feel right, and honestly doesn't look very good either. I hope he tries Dele in the second half. He's potential is so much higher than Lucas's

Lucas Moura and playmaker in the same sentence. It doesn't feel right, and honestly doesn't look very good either. I hope he tries Dele in the second half. He's potential is so much higher than Lucas's

I think we miss Lo Celso but yeh Dele would be good to bring on in that role.

I don't like us relying on that long ball too much.

We need to get into the habit of working it through the field from the back, more.

Hard to do that with Moura in the middle.

If GLC replaces him then that option is there to play either way.

Kane topping the assist table confirms to me that he'll switch to midfield when his legs start to go

He isn’t a pace player and has never really relied on pace. Players without pace like Shringham, Scholes, Terry etc have longer careers generally so I think we have a good while yet.

Back
Top Bottom