Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter rumours circulating that Dele has been dropped (don’t know if they mean from the squad or the starting 11).

People saying we are starting with 3 wingers, Kane lucas Bergwijn & son as a front four.

I don’t believe it but thought I would share.

9VH34PW.png

Twitter rumours circulating that Dele has been dropped (don’t know if they mean from the squad or the starting 11).

People saying we are starting with 3 wingers, Kane lucas Bergwijn & son as a front four.

I would rather see Bergwijn just behind Kane than Dele if Son and Lucas start on the wing, not what I'm expecting though.

I would rather see Bergwijn just behind Kane than Dele if Son and Lucas start on the wing, not what I'm expecting though.

Poch loved him and played him when he was clearly utter gash for what ever reason, I think Jose will give him a chance but I don't think he will get as long as Poch gave him.

And spurs express just predicted it in his starting 11 so it might have legs.

I don’t think the opinion of some random no-mark has any relevance.
I agree but the more I think about it, the more I think it makes sense. Jose worships lucas but knows Bergwijn deserves to start and he can’t drop son or Kane.

He did start this team vs sheffield and we know how that went. . .

Back
Top Bottom