Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter rumours circulating that Dele has been dropped (don’t know if they mean from the squad or the starting 11).

People saying we are starting with 3 wingers, Kane lucas Bergwijn & son as a front four.

I don’t believe it but thought I would share.
That didn't work at all against Sheffield United last season.

Yeah I’m good. Looking forward to the match.

Nice to have you back. Hope all is good with you.

Just moved house so all over the place

Mrs B barking orders from a sea of boxes 📦 but I’m still watching the game
Fuck her!

My face is usually between your mums legs you bald cockwomble

That's the first time I've ever bald been called bald! Usually that name is reserved for people with no hair but hey, knock yourself out :)

Your face has been closer to my mum's private parts than I have then, as I was adopted! Fair play to you :). Not sure my dad will be very happy though, and he's a big bloke. Be a shame if he found out where you lived and set fire to your house.

That's the first time I've ever bald been called bald! Usually that name is reserved for people with no hair but hey, knock yourself out :)

Your face has been closer to my mum's private parts than I have then, as I was adopted! Fair play to you :). Not sure my dad will be very happy though, and he's a big bloke. Be a shame if he found out where you lived and set fire to your house.
My dad would beat up your dad

Back
Top Bottom