Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the first time I've ever bald been called bald! Usually that name is reserved for people with no hair but hey, knock yourself out :)

Your face has been closer to my mum's private parts than I have then, as I was adopted! Fair play to you :). Not sure my dad will be very happy though, and he's a big bloke. Be a shame if he found out where you lived and set fire to your house.

I'm just impressed that the racist cunt was able to form a sentence for once.

Last game team v Palace.
He'll probably make 2 changes if GLC fit.

LLORIS Hugo
AURIER Serge (Doherty)
DIER Eric
ALDERWEIRELD Toby
DAVIES Ben
SISSOKO Moussa (Hojbjerg)
WINKS Harry
MOURA Lucas
LO CELSO Giovani ??
SON Heung-min
KANE Harry

I am very confident that Harry will be well up for this. He will want a strong start and his energy will motivate the team. Having GLC on the bench would be fantastic, but I'd rather hang on for a draw than ruin him for months (not that that's going to happen, just really don't like the phrase 'late fitness test').

Both managers are competing for the 'haven't lost the first match of the season' badge. Cagey but flashes of brilliance.

I'm revising my scoreline: 3-2. Kane, Son. PEH.

Back
Top Bottom