Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is such a joy!

"Oi!....... Pep!"

R902P1.png
Is that lucas doing a L at things. twitter account still around it was funny as fuck

Like a Hollywood script. Underdog team’s best player being courted by the defending league champion opposition and doesn’t play. Underdog wins without him and the champs go goalless.

Levy must be wanking it about now.

I went to see him after the game, but his office door was locked.... Most unusual.

:levystare:

Igula Igula
Someone accused you of trolling due to your avatar. You said your reason for it is because Kane is our greatest ever player.
But presumably this isn't a recent development. So why wasn't he your avatar any time last season?

Why now, when he wants to leave and has disrespected the club? And why next to his agent, whose clumsy attempts at getting leverage in negotiations has hurt the club?

See if you are going to be a troll, just own it. Instead it's just disingenuous.

He's since changed it again... Now it's Pep & Kane instead of Harry & Charly.

Gooner? Chav? Spammer? ......Plastic-Shitty?

Perhaps we should have a sweepstake..... ?

Great post. Glad you had a cracking day out!

Im up in Conwy on a weeks break and spent today fucking my body up trying (successfully) to get my fat arse up and down Conwy mountain in time to reach a pub for the game!

Ended up going down this ravine where the path was overgrown as fuck with brambles nettles prickly bushes etc and tore my arms and legs to shreds getting through it. Cuts everywhere but Worth it though…didn’t miss a minute of the game!

Match of the day then a nice shower and rest tonight..heading over to swallow falls in Betws tomorrow 😁
Lovely part of the world, love Betws-y-Coed, fantastic scenery and like stepping back in time. Still feeling hyper, going to watch MOTD and relive it all over again :)

Kane is a cancer?
Have a day off mate. Do something fun. Don't compare a footballer to a

Cheers
Harry has been great for us and is a fan. Look at how Lineker loves Leicester, for whom he won nothing, rather than the 3 bigger clubs he moved on to. That will be H after his career is over and we will all ove him again.

So, fantastic start to the weekend with Arseanal getting smashed by newly promoted Brentford, Saturday was my birthday which was very nice and then today travelled up to London to stay at my sister's place as she went on holiday and I (along with my wife) have a long weekend break in the Smoke. To top it all, she and her son are season ticket holders so as she was away she gifted the seats to me and the Mrs. Just chillin' out back at her gaff waiting impatiently for MOTD. If Carlsberg did weekends....
:nunoteeth:

With a lot of players I would agree. But for a local lad like Kane to down tools like this and uproot his family (his wife is also a local lass) to go and live in Manchester doesn’t make sense. If he wanted a bigger weekly salary, I’m sure he could get it with Spurs by simply sitting at the table with Levy rather than going about it this way. Maybe it wouldn’t be City level salary, but I am certain that Levy would cough up some more money to keep him banging in the goals every week.
Possibly. I still doubt it though. The gulf between City's salary offer and even an improved Spurs offer will run to several million pounds a year. Plus a big transfer fee cut for his brother.

I don't doubt that he may have even convinced himself its about medals. But he'll be lying to himself, as well.

So pleased for some of our players whos comfidence was completely shattered by jose. Sanchez, dier and alli. Not conceded now v gooners and city in a week. Crowd was magnificent. Always proud to be a tottenham fan. Were special. Well done nuno. Always had faith from start. Lets keep going.

Back
Top Bottom