Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Err, the opposite mate.

He's saying City were lucky Dr Bruyne wasn't fit or Tanganga would have broken him and we'd have smashed them 6-0.

Translation services supplied free of charge...

🤬🤬🤬 BWAAAAAA StOp MaKiNg ShIt Up DaMn YoOoO!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Right, so your're happy dish out the fake news bile before the game, but not big enough to take a gentle ribbing after the game? It's only a friendly piece of humble pie...... It won't poison you. :)

We even got a cameo from our new 50m CB......

Still haven't even seen you pipe up and say you enjoyed the win yet; but still Eric & Dav.... Pair of cunts, rite!
If you are going to talk about fake news its probably wise not to riddle your own post with it....

I've said I was delighted by the win several times.
And nowhere did I say Dier and Sanchez are cunts, I said they aren't good enough for the team and full of mistakes. You must be confusing me with somebody else. Did call Levy a cunt though, is that alright?

Your issue mate is you just love being a keyboard warrior and points scoring. Just untwist your panties sit back with a nice glass of wine or whatever your fancy is and enjoy the win, I know I am.

What a lovely game to start with.

so going with the assumption that Kane will be gone , we have the two donkeys dier and Sanchez at the back, no creativity in the midfield , and sissoko , winks , aurier, and Davies still as options ...... I’m going with
1-4 loss
In fairness you put your balls on the block

and……. You’ve a swift castration !

All this partisan BS is boring.

It's perfectly acceptable to be delighted that we were brilliant and the formerly drossy players did excellent - all while still remembering that we were very lucky as well.

Enjoy the footy, already

All this partisan BS is boring.

It's perfectly acceptable to be delighted that we were brilliant and the formerly drossy players did excellent - all while still remembering that we were very lucky as well.

Enjoy the footy, already
Ahem! THEY were lucky not to lose by more goals, old chap.

At least half the posts are positive ... starting the season with a 1-0 win against the reigning champions - what more must our club do to stop some 'fans' from moaning?
TBF, a lot of them are only here for the moaning and are massively disappointed we didn't get dicked 0-4 so they could have a go at Levy/ENIC and call Nuno a fraud champo manager.

So, fantastic start to the weekend with Arseanal getting smashed by newly promoted Brentford, Saturday was my birthday which was very nice and then today travelled up to London to stay at my sister's place as she went on holiday and I (along with my wife) have a long weekend break in the Smoke. To top it all, she and her son are season ticket holders so as she was away she gifted the seats to me and the Mrs. Just chillin' out back at her gaff waiting impatiently for MOTD. If Carlsberg did weekends....
:nunoteeth:

Fuckin' A!
Happy Birthday mate!!!! :tobyarm:

I absolutely love how Nuno had us set up to play narrowly today.

I'm sick and fucking tired of the past few years of everyone thinking you've got to play 5-3-2 for playing defensive and counter-attacking football against superior opposition.

Game Plan:

Play narrow, give Grealish, Marhez, Sterling all the width they want. Cut the crosses out and then hit the motherfuckers on the break.

Drilled, disciplined, uncompromising and hard balled.

Wear the shirt, come to the party or get the hell out.

And this is only game one, imagine what we will be like come three or four singings to this squad.

Back
Top Bottom