Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, so your're happy dish out the fake news bile before the game, but not big enough to take a gentle ribbing after the game? It's only a friendly piece of humble pie...... It won't poison you. :)

We even got a cameo from our new 50m CB......

Still haven't even seen you pipe up and say you enjoyed the win yet; but still Eric & Dav.... Pair of cunts, rite!
Anyone seen the elusive Iguana or something. Past his bedtime i reckon?

Feels all so predictable don’t it ? They never prepare themselves for a season this club. Maybe I’ll change my mind a little if I see Romero and Gil in the starting line up, but I can’t get excited and up for if Sanchez and Dier are playing. The same clowns that have failed on so many occasions and we are expected to be optimistic ?

Do you honestly think of yourself as a fan?

A fan is excited about the first home game of the season, the first game with a crowd, the first chance to see how a new manager fairs - yet you say you are none of those things, I'm calling it you're a fake fan, either that or one very sad man ....

and if you are a fan then for christ's sake get behind the team .... 100% win ratio what's not to like?

Last edited:
'I'm here for the humble pie!!!!' I hope that was heard loud and proud. I didn't expect that, hoped for a draw, but would have bet on a loss by two....

Right, so your're happy dish out the fake news bile before the game, but not big enough to take a gentle ribbing after the game? It's only a friendly piece of humble pie...... It won't poison you. :)

We even got a cameo from our new 50m CB......

Still haven't even seen you pipe up and say you enjoyed the win yet; but still Eric & Dav.... Pair of cunts, rite!

Here we go again. How come you always seem to be disagreeing with everyone. Cunts is maybe a bit of a 'hard' word to use but I don't think any Spurs fan would rejoice when hearing Sanchez and Diers names in the starting 11. Great work from Nuno, but I don't think he is a league winning coach

Do you honestly think of yourself as a fan?

A fan is excited about the first home game of the season, the first game with a crowd, the first chance to see how a new manager fairs - yet you say you are none of those things, I'm calling it you're a fake fan, either that or one very sad man ....
he's a fan... see his name here posting comments and wot not... you make the effort to sign up and then share your thoughts, good or bad, positive or negative, you're a fan.... like me , like you.... some fans are glass half empty..... but the best metaphor is 'we're all in the same boat'

Man City:

Lost CL 1-0
Lost CS 1-0
Lost PL Opener 1-0

Pay up you tight cunts or rely on this midget.

images

Back
Top Bottom