Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems they've been hitting all the streaming sites hard, A couple of the sites I have frequented for football have been shut down.
The cunts just want you to pay for that sweet sweet PPV
I'd honestly rather listen to it on the radio or go back to Ceefax than pay them a penny.

They can do what they like... I'm not gonna start paying to watch this quasi-training game version of football.

Given JM's comments after the game, I don't see Bale starting
.....and the only reason to start Lamela would be to get the ball back to Brightons defenders so they can try another attack, and stretch themselves out a bit.
No if we wanted that, we can play Winks. He will give the ball away in his own half and try dodgy back passes.

Hoping we get to see Rodon and Toby with Doc and Reg
He can't play in Bulgaria and we will have to play Dier and Sanchez on Thursday.

Toby and Dier will 100% start.

Both were rested on Thursday for this.

We won't be seeing Rodon start for us until December, in my view. When we play Stoke in the cup.

Mark Lawrenson -

"Tottenham are absolutely flying at the moment and quite rightly everyone has been raving about how good the partnership is between Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min up front. I'm glad Son is getting the recognition he deserves - he is two-footed, clever and lightning quick. Kane has been hugely impressive too, of course, just by dropping off a little bit deeper so he can't be picked up, and he is kind of conducting the orchestra from there. People have been asking why Dele Alli hasn't been playing or Spurs - but we kind of know now, because at the moment it works without him. Brighton have been playing pretty well too, and creating plenty of chances, but they only have one win to show for it so far and it is hard to make a case for them adding to that total on Sunday. The Seagulls have to be a bit careful, because for all of their good play they keep dropping points against teams they should be beating. They are going to find things a lot harder against Spurs too."

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
That's torn it!

I expect us to be fully up for this and firing from the first minute. Due a bloody 'home' win so barring us not turning up, we'll do these.

Hopefully the shaky stream will be the only cause of stress. COYS!

--------------------Lloris------------------
Doherty-----Dier-----Toby----Reguillon
--------------Hojbjerg--Sissoko----------
-------------------N'dombele--------------
------Bale--------------------------Son----'
----------------------Kane------------------

I won't be able to watch this, as getting my hair appointment brought forward - no way am I going 6 months without a haircut/colour again!!!
Priorities. Tut, tut.
disappointed colton dunn GIF by Superstore

3 at the back at home to Brighton?

I do think it'd be fun though.

Yeah, the 30 second hypothesis being that we match their shape but with superior players. Gives Reguilon lots of license, Dohertys best position, gets our two creative mids in the game, and hopefully gives Rodon security of numbers in his first PL start.

Back
Top Bottom