Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to win our next two Premier League games, period.

P.S: I can see most of the big six clubs losing points (again) this weekend.

Yep agree with that.

Less the manner as opposed to just winning them.

Brighton are another of those expect to win games.

I think we are playing with confidence and we also know most teams are going to sit back when we play them..

Win tomorrow and I think we will move into the top 3.

Need the A Team to go out and get a good result against Brighton, it will also be interesting to see what team JM puts out in Bulgaria next week after his post-Antwerp comments.

Given JM's comments after the game, I don't see Bale starting
.....and the only reason to start Lamela would be to get the ball back to Brightons defenders so they can try another attack, and stretch themselves out a bit.

Strange tactic for a manager.....
watch the last few games he's played in.

I'm guessing he's better in training and then tries too hard in matches.

Never really been a big fan, good impact player, useful for rattling cages, not a first pick.

So I doubt JM will start him, like I said at the beginning.

But he keeps picking Aurier, so what do I know.

I actually think Brighton’s ambition will play into our hands.

We’re clearly a better attacking team on the counter as Jose hasn’t been able to get this side to break defensively rigid sides down with ease yet.

Brighton will try to outplay us, that will leave gaps for Kane and Son to expose.

Yeah, I am interested to see cause typically they try to play their game, but last year Potter did go more defensive verse the big clubs, so will he do that tomorrow? We shall see.

We are just so flaky. After the win against Chelsea in the League cup the confidence was high and even after going a goal down to Man Utd we looked bang on it and confident that day.

a short fortnight later since the West Ham comeback we look dejected and short of confidence again. Chelsea proved today that Burnley are shit, and I don't particularly rate this Chelsea side either. We really struggled to win those 3 points at Turf Moor.

I just don't understand how a group of professionals can fluctuate in mood and confidence so easily.

I have literally no idea what will happen tomorrow, we could bounce back and put in a real performance with a 3 or 4 goal win. We could equally come out flacid and feeling sorry for ourselves because of Jose being critical.
You just don't know with this unit.

Either way with our home record being so fucking dreadful so far this season, tomorrow is must win.

Lets hope we get Jeckyl and not Hyde.

One of the sites that usually hosts small rivers that carry football fans in pirate ships to matches from all over the world now requires a username and password.

Seems they've been hitting all the streaming sites hard, A couple of the sites I have frequented for football have been shut down.
The cunts just want you to pay for that sweet sweet PPV
I'd honestly rather listen to it on the radio or go back to Ceefax than pay them a penny.

Back
Top Bottom