Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko for Lo Celso and Lucas (or maybe Bale ) for Lamela.

Why would you want Sissoko for Lo Celso?

There is nothing he does better than Lo Celso and plenty that he does worse.

I would also hope that the Lucas starting nonsense is done with how poor he has been but I worry that he is a golden boy so expect we will see more of him.

Unless you are saying that Jose would make those changes and not you, which is fair enough.

Why would you want Sissoko for Lo Celso?

There is nothing he does better than Lo Celso and plenty that he does worse.

I would also hope that the Lucas starting nonsense is done with how poor he has been but I worry that he is a golden boy so expect we will see more of him.

Unless you are saying that Jose would make those changes and not you, which is fair enough.
Err... nowhere did I say I wanted Sissoko for Lo Celso. It's just (in my view) what the starting lineup will be.

The coach likes to start with Lucas and Sisssoko and bring on Lamela later on.

I have my own views on these players but the post was speculating how we will line up. I gave it.

Err... nowhere did I say I wanted Sissoko for Lo Celso. It's just (in my view) what the starting lineup will be.

The coach likes to start with Lucas and Sisssoko and bring on Lamela later on.

I have my own views on these players but the post was speculating how we will line up. I gave it.

That was why I included the last line.

Really excited for this game. I really enjoy the Brighton project right now and although I think we have the better team and will get behind their high line, I am also uneasy about our ability to stop them from playing quick, vertical football. Should be a lively game with some goals.

• Gazzaniga
  • Sánchez
  • Alderweireld
  • Vertonghen
  • Aurier
  • Winks
  • Sissoko
  • Sessegnon
  • Lucas Moura
  • Alli
  • Kane
The team that won this fixture last Boxing day. Might be only 3 players that play this time around. Was not easy and Dele MOM and scored the winner. Shows how the team has changed although most still around.

Not reading any more sh!t about last night's non entity of a game.

Get back to winning on Sunday and we push last night into the background.

I can only assume the lack of normality is translating into people going overboard.

Get back on the waters of circumspection.

Looking forward to my 1st game for a while. Been reading the match threads Has it really been as bad as it sounds in the last 2 games? Please tell me I'm wrong....

OB4j.gif

Back
Top Bottom