Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Tottenham are absolutely flying at the moment' The opening comments from Mark Lawrenson. Has he missed our last 2 matches? Having said that his 2-0 forecast is fair comment although I think I prefer it when he predicts a poor result for us.

-------------------------Lloris------------------
Aurier---Alderweireld---Dier---Reguilon
-----------------------Hojbjerg----------------
---------------Lo Celso-------Ndombele----
Lamela------------------------------------Son
--------------------------Kane------------------

'Tottenham are absolutely flying at the moment' The opening comments from Mark Lawrenson. Has he missed our last 2 matches? Having said that his 2-0 forecast is fair comment although I think I prefer it when he predicts a poor result for us.

Lawro is an unflushable turd.. must have some real juicy dirt on the beeb powers that be! How he is still employed is unreal.

I would start Bale in this game to see how he performs along the first team. If he do bad get him of at half-time, is safer than bring him for the second half I think. Also, given his lack of defensive commitment, we would probably need to play the more defensive RB. Said that I don't think that will happen and we will probably see Lamela and Doherty, what's very good to me also.

It may well be, but that shows these players have a weak mentality. If Winks, Dele, Bergwijn etc truly believe in themselves then go out there and play hard. You only have to play better than Sissoko or Lucas to get into the first XI, those spots are absolutely up for grabs.

Ndombele managed to do it and he was in a far worse spot than any of our current second string. Lamela rose up the pecking order this season too. All you can do is give your best. Give your best and the only thing that can be judged is your talent. If you are lazy then we can only judge your attitude.

I am not sure that is true.

Plenty of guys have been better than both and yet they don't get to start. Dier is repeatedly first choice despite being terrible for a year now.

It would be great to see MF of Lo Celso-PEH-Ndombele, but I imagine Sissoko will be there instead for reasons that make zero sense.

Moura instead of Coco to start.

I think Sissoko will play because GLC is not 100 %

I think the line up will be:
Hugo
Doherty, Toby, Dier, Requilon
Sissoko, PEH
Tanguy
Lucas, Harry, Son

It’s a toss up at the moment whether it’s gonna be Requilon or Ben.

Dier has been better than Sanchez, much better. If you deny that then you are living in an alternate reality.

I think the West Ham game probably plays too much into that thinking.

Sanchez was much better last season, especially after the break and has been at worst equal to Dier so far this season. I am willing to give Sanchez more rope as well because he is much more talented and has been better for a longer period of time.

But really neither guy has been good enough.

Sissoko for Lo Celso and Lucas (or maybe Bale ) for Lamela.

Back
Top Bottom