Tottenham Vs Brighton, Sunday 1st Nov - 7:15pm (Live on PPV).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Abject performances (Burnley and Brighton): six points.

Superb for 170 minutes (Newcastle and West Ham): two points.

Bloody football innit.

Worst performance of the season for me today, but you take three points anyway you can get them in this clusterfuck of a season.

Hey Don Giovanni Don Giovanni not bad, eh?

Plovdiv - won.
Southampton - won.
Newcastle - draw.
Chavs - draw (won on pens).
Man Utd - won.
LASK - won.
Brighton - won.

200.gif
You should focus more on boxing match threads

:pochsmirk:

:pochhail:

2nd. I'll take that, but it was pretty ugly.

Nothing like feeling on the ropes for 75 minutes against Brighton to end the weekend.

Not a particularly great performance, but three points and a first home win in the League. Up to second also.
How the ref missed the foul on PEH when he was standing right there then looked at numerous replays, he claimed the Brighton player got a slight touch on the ball but it was a free kick and a yellow card.
I’m wondering more and more why Mourinho signed Doherty to play RB in a back four when he is a wing back.
He is struggling a bit.
Great to see Bale getting the winner obviously.

Back
Top Bottom