Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpursFul.jpg

Yes, loosely translated that is 'christ, i never realised this team was so absolute shithouse, please give me 2 weeks to work with them without any matches or we're stuffed' . I really cant stand the fat faced tosser.
If he is that worried about his health why did he take the job, 100% he wants 2 weeks to work with players without games

Scrap the international break.
Change to one legged ties in Europe.

I worry about the Marine game personally. In terms of how much they're listening to protocol and testing capabilities.

I’m not suggesting I want this game to be cancelled, but I would like to hear Mourinho’s response to it being cancelled

:mourfinger::mourpoint::mourshock:

So this week instead of playing a tough Villa game away from home.

We have the team in 18th at home and the team in 20th away.

All whilst Liverpool play Man Utd.

Lol

4 days notice to play a match Vs cancelling 3 hours before kick off? This season has turned managers into a bunch of fucking whinebags. Jose has mostly just gotten on with it in fairness.

Jose needs to take some blame. You get paid £15m a year and fail to set up a team involving the likes of Kane, Son, Ndombele, Højbjerg, that can’t control the game against FULHAM?

Back
Top Bottom