Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs come first, always. If Kane leaves, he becomes just another player who becomes irrelevant to the club. Sorry, but that's how it is. The only loyalty in football is from fans to their club (and by club, I mean the institution itself, not the board/owners).
Of course if he leaves.
But he's still here and people acting like he gone already and wish him not playing.
Kane is more than Bale was back then to us. At least to me. I won't judge him by Sky Sports and similar.

I know people bang on about it as a distraction but I think that in what will be a transition season, it has its value. I've enjoyed seeing players signed from abroad and youngsters get their eye in playing in it.

If we were on the verge of a title push then I can absolutely see why we'd want to fuck it off, though really you'd probably be in the Champions League at that point.
If we're doing a wholesale change of the squad like when Abramovich first pouring money into Chavski to buy them the whole new squad, then I see the point of trying out players in EL in a transition season.

Our situation is different though. Likely we don't sign many quality players, which in turn means we likely see Winks, Sissoko, Sanchez, Davies, Bergwjin... doing the round, and make life hard for whoever their teammates of the night. In the end, it would be too much a distraction of a transition season for small group of capable players.

Last edited:
I don't wanna force anyone to become a Football Tourist Selfie-stick wanker.... but if you ARE going tonight, could you take maybe one or two photos (inside, OR even better outside on the walk up to the ground) and upload them on here....?
that'd be nice, and genuinely appreciated!

I don't wanna force anyone to become a Football Tourist Selfie-stick wanker.... but if you ARE going tonight, could you take maybe one or two photos (inside, OR even better outside on the walk up to the ground) and upload them on here....?
Selfies only if you’re wearing full kit please. :sonpoint:

Sky Sports, BT sport etc banging on about how football is for the fans

BT and Sky also having a midweek kickoff at a time that means most fans won't be able to get from work to the game in time.

At what time do people in London in general get home from work? Sounds strange that that kick-off time is too early.

Worse than the kick-off times is the way they bleed fans dry with the prices of televised football. In Norway we are talking £1000 per year to watch Premier League next season.

At what time do people in London in general get home from work? Sounds strange that that kick-off time is too early.

Worse than the kick-off times is the way they bleed fans dry with the prices of televised football. In Norway we are talking £1000 per year to watch Premier League next season.
Many wont finish to 5 or 6.maybe later.
I have taken 2 hours holiday ,so i can get down the pub to watch it.I normally finish at 7pm.

That's disgraceful, tv companies are as big leeches as PL and UEFA.

If you pm me your phone number, happy to send it to you via WhatsApp, or give me idiot proof instructions on how to from my phone :)

In the presser Ryan hinted Bale is not 100% so...

Hugo
Tanganga-Toby-Dier-Reguilon
PEH-GLC
Lucas-Dele-Son
Kane

Kane to score 2, pull off the shirt, kiss the badge and wave goodbye to the fans while he's got Kyle Walker on a FaceTime call lining up a sex party in Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom