Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those days are gone - I foolishly wore full kit to the 1982 final (I had the figure back then, but still blush with embarrassment when I remember it) 😲
Close Up Flirting GIF

I know it's overlooked but a small thing is if we win today there is no way Woolwich finish above us. I'm more happy we won't have to hear their dumb chant about Tottenham than I am about finishing above them.

At what time do people in London in general get home from work? Sounds strange that that kick-off time is too early.

Worse than the kick-off times is the way they bleed fans dry with the prices of televised football. In Norway we are talking £1000 per year to watch Premier League next season.
I would struggle to get out of the office at 5, down to Liverpool Street, on the next available train, to the ground and to my seat for 6.
And I'm not, like large portions of city workers, in the city at the moment. I'm in my dining room, working in Kent until 5pm.
If with the magical powers possessed by Santa I wouldn't be able to bend time and space to get to my seat for 6pm.
And that's just bad luck for me I guess, being at home instead of at work, but what about all the fans who don't normally work in London?

There is a reason midweek games kick off nearer to 8 all over the country during the week. Its to allow fans a chance to get to games.

At what time do people in London in general get home from work? Sounds strange that that kick-off time is too early.

Worse than the kick-off times is the way they bleed fans dry with the prices of televised football. In Norway we are talking £1000 per year to watch Premier League next season.
Isn't that about the price of a pint in Norway?

Sky Sports schedule from 5pm onwards:

5pm-5:15pm - Talk about Kane leaving

5:15pm-5:30pm - Talk about Kane leaving

5:30pm-5:45pm - Talk about Kane leaving

5:45pm-6pm - Talk about Kane leaving to the sexiest club in the world Manchester United

6pm-8pm - Talk abo— wait there’s a fucking football match on?!

8pm onwards - Talk about Kane leaving while also creaming over the sexiest club in the world Manchester United

5:45pm-6pm - Talk about Kane leaving to the sexiest club in the world Manchester United

8pm onwards - Talk about Kane leaving while also creaming over the sexiest club in the world Manchester United
That’s why I’m turning it on at 17:59 and off again either a) straight after our players and manager have spoken, b) as soon as the final whistle goes if we don’t win or c) when Villa go 3-0 up.

I gave you a 'funny' coz it raised a wry chuckle, but it's also almost tear/rage inducing in it's truthfulness.

Fuck that fat cunt Murdoch and his band of merry men (sub human bitches). I would love to shit down Neville's mouth.

Don't worry, they will talk about Kane leaving during the game too.

It's funny 'cos it's TRUE.... and is GOING to happen!

There will still be ample opportunity to get a few sly mentions in during the match to rub our noses in it. If it’s Alan Smith and Martin Tyler they’ll have to take it in turns to change their pants due to them jizzing in them at the mere mention of Kane leaving

5pm-6pm - Talk about Kane leaving...
6pm-8pm - Talk abo— wait there’s a fucking football match on?! ...so let's talk about Kane leaving for 90minutes regardless!
FIXED!

Back
Top Bottom