Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think you may be right. Sky would love it to be a decider for a Euro place.
Maybe that is what they are holding out for by not naming a date. The whole system is so corrupt I wouldn’t be surprised if we got 1 or 2 decisions go our way over the next few matches to make sure we close the gap on Woolwich so Sky can have their finale.
Sounds very tin foil hat but nothing would surprise me these days

Breaking news: The London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham in the WSL on Wednesday has been called off after a Covid-19 outbreak at Spurs.

If this spreads to the men and our whole squad get it we’ll be forced to play it next week.

Whenever it's played, I'm hoping for at least 5 of their best players to be unavailable, then we serve them justice. Cheating frauds.
At the very least..... The players who were suspended and unavailable to play due to AFCON or bookings etc, should no way be allowed to play in this fixture otherwise its just blatantly giving Woolwich an advantage over every other club.

Their Japanese RB still injured, Tierney out for the season and Partey pulled up with a hammy

They have done OK but all things considered the praise Arteta has been getting is ridiculous
Spot on, and listening to the Sky love in again as they spout”such a great season ( in the Lego man interview)and failing to mention that woolwhich have to play Utd and West Ham also. If that was us they’d be criticising us and trying to sell all our top players as per…..

Maybe they'll ask for it to be postponed until the first game of next season...?
...y'know, just until they can get everyone back!

Assuming that we care (I don't, but Sky, BT, the PL and UEFA probably do), the only spare midweeks between now and the end of the season without CL matches are 20 April, 11 May and 18 May.

I can't see it being the earlier one and unless there's a very good reason (e.g. police objection or major clash with something else) I'd put money on 18 May.
Chelsea play Arse on April 20.
We played BHA and Arse played Liverpool on March 16 which was an ECL date.
No reason why we can't play Arse on April 27 which is a free date for both clubs.

I think Sky are still keeping their powder dry until we manage to catch up with them, on points at least...
If GD is the deciding factor, it will make the perfect backdrop for the TV narrative (remember 1989 v Liverpool: League title decider... ALL Liverpool had to do was NOT lose by 2 clear goals to those Cunts..) One broken TV later.....

we won't decide when the game gets played, and nor will the PL...

But as and when Sky decide it DOES get played, we need to be fucking on it...
.remember, this is the game they BOTTLED a few months ago due to 'COVID', when we were going well, and they weren't!

WRONGS NEED TO BE RIGHTED!!

Saka out the England squad with Covid.

Another 'outbreak' for Woolwich given 1 player has it.

They play in 10 days, so probably available for their next league fixture, not having to endure pointless international friendlies.

It's a difficult one for the schedulers to balance. They have to make sure it isn't near the Chelski away game in hand AND Romero has to have picked up his second booking to ensure he is unavailable. Won't somebody please think of poor Legoman and his congested fixture list.

On the other hand Michael Oliver will be ready to have the game of his life with Mike Dean on VAR.

Back
Top Bottom