Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have managed to avoid the trip down Tottenham High Road for three years. Crazy to think we haven't had an NLD with more than 2k fans since 2019.

Edit: Actually just had a look, I forgot about Wembley (what a miserable place). We haven't had a proper NLD at WHL since 2017!

It’s going to be mid week after our Liverpool game, the PL knows that it gives those scum bags the best chance of winning

Which leaves it between their games vs Leeds & Newcastle; whom you'd expect to be safe and on he beach by then.

vs Us against Liverpool (title challenge) and Burnley (relegation dog fight).

Cheats Prospering: Chapter 19873323. :avbnaa:

Last edited:
Selfishly, 12th May would be a good date. Am on holiday and if it’s a decider & I can’t be at the game, the next best thing would be a day on the piss followed by a good result and a night of debauchery.
12th may - could be the best or worst birthday ever - still got mental scars from when the bastards ruined my 15th birthday by beating Man U 3-2 to win the Fa cup

After the NLD on a Thursday night, Spurs play next at 12:0 0 on Sunday, while Woolwich don't play until Monday night. Not only do they get an extra day and half to recover, they also have the advantage of knowing how Spurs got on, thus knowing what's required. Small things maybe, but they all add up.

Lovely. Glad all over. Tbh I think we will have top 4 wrapped up by time we play them. Very energetic Woolwich but palace showed if you're aggressive they fold.

This would actually be hilarious. Massive two fingers to Sky holding it up to make it into a blockbuster.

Imagine being 6 points ahead and it's done and dusted. Imagine their viewing numbers going from fans all over the country to just those from NL.

Their Japanese RB still injured, Tierney out for the season and Partey pulled up with a hammy

They have done OK but all things considered the praise Arteta has been getting is ridiculous

I watched the game last night, Partey is absolute toilet, could only manage 5 yard passes without losing it, and had no defensive impact on Palace's forwards getting the ball - would be gutted if he ends up ruled out for this.

I watched the game last night, Partey is absolute toilet, could only manage 5 yard passes without losing it, and had no defensive impact on Palace's forwards getting the ball - would be gutted if he ends up ruled out for this.
Imagine if partey and xhaka are the goons best what's the second string like...

I'll be so annoyed if it's that week, as I wanted ro go to Malta for my great nephew's 3rd birthday, I've missed the last two because of covid! Especially as they had the game called off due to the flimsiest excuse ever!

I was born just outside of Mdina. Looks like I'm not going to get out there until after the season is over now!

I take it that means the great nephew can do one for another year?

Sounds like a plan to me.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom