Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's got nothing to do with the result being 0-0 in a match where it doesn't really matter. It's the lethargic way we're playing. I'm sick of this boring football. I'll still watch it and I won't call for AVB's head, but I'm getting extremely frustrated.

I've heard a lot of criticism of AVB for picking such a strong team, only 2 of this 11 started against Citeh and it is a strong team on the field tonight. Not saying we are playing well, 1st or 2nd team but at least we're consistent. Also this squad is very fucking strong, hope that will pay dividends coming towards the business end of the season:avbpray:

I honestly feel like crying for Soldado, no one does anything for him
He's gonna lose his World Cup place as well
Poor poor Bobby
On current form there is very little
Torres or Llorente have done themselves to earn theirs more. Early days of course but Negredo is the only one performing atm, mate

I honestly feel like crying for Soldado, no one does anything for him
He's gonna lose his World Cup place as well
Poor poor Bobby

it's painful tbh

someone like VDV would have Bobby thriving as he's(Soldado and VDV tbf) clearly on another level to pretty much all our attacking players on show right now

I'm beginning to really dislike Siggy

Maybe AVB is too smart for our players, they are simply not able to understand his tactics. Theoretically he could be the worlds best and most attack-minded coach, but in practice, I'm starting to have serious headaches doubting that.

Back
Top Bottom