Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's quite charming, isn't he?
mick_mccarthy_anim1.gif

Incredible commitment for a reserve team friendly against a second tier Norwegian team
I literally haven't missed a spurs game in about 10 years, including every friendly...

Still my hats off to the fans travelling to the game for a dead rubber in arctic conditions..

There's a guy on here bushhillspurs whose travelling...

#muchrespect

As someone said yesterday, any player who will get a game on Sunday should NOT be travelling. Fuck me, I would even let Freund take the reserves/kids and let AVB stay on the training pitch with the 1st team and try to work out what the fuck went wrong against City.

To all the Americans on here have a Happy Thanksgiving and to everyone one else Have a Happy rest of your day. Now time to head out to the family for some food.

He is right isnt he , who ever made this social spurs police mentality as a standard one. Fuck this , football as a commerce mocks us in every way and if things go south we cant even say what we dont like about it because its not the proper thing to do as a supporter ? You dont have to applaud everything and you dont have to be negative about everything either.

People are allowed to have opinions and peer pressure can go do one. Saying you dont like the way we play is not the same thing as booing the team at half time - perspective people , its worth trying.
Some people revel in planting bad seeds and thrive in bad mouthing changes that they have not been able to accept have happened. For Gods sake let it go and support the club, differing opinions at times promote robust debate that's healthy but just spreading shit without being receptive to change is being a cunt.!

Last edited:
It does seem we've been completely turned over on that one, indeed the seven we bought look very overpriced overall, though some of course may prove to be value for money etc

Truth be told any striker in a top league with his record of consistently scoring goals over the past few season would cost 25+ mil especially when they're in their prime. The bloke was a goal machine in la liga season after season. Our play is currently absolute dross so it's no surprise he's only scored 6 goals so far, even today against a pub team we could barely open them up.

Back
Top Bottom