Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As someone said yesterday, any player who will get a game on Sunday should NOT be travelling. Fuck me, I would even let Freund take the reserves/kids and let AVB stay on the training pitch with the 1st team and try to work out what the fuck went wrong against City.

Would play Ade as he's hardly played and needs to build fitness.
i see your point but would rather he build his fitness somewhere other than the north poll, on the shittest pitch on the planet against some truely bad opposition...
all we need now is for him to get injured..
I have a feeling defoe will start this one or kane, but wouldnt be surprised if ade does ether

Not for this game, but what about trying a 3-5-2 at some point....

Chiriches Kaboul Vertonghen
Walker Dembele Sandro Eriksen Rose
Adebayor Soldado

Adebayor Soldado
3-5-2 could well work and it's a good shout, but I'd have Capoue/Townsend in for Eriksen, probably a rested Paulo/Townsend for Dembele and Defoe instead of Soldado. Then again I'd probably be completely misguided:) But ATM, what I want is some power and pace and up and at 'em.

Adebayor Soldado
surely that's 5-3-2? Walker and Rose are full backs, stick Townsend/Lamela/Lennon/Chadli in and that's a proper 3-5-2

As Wenger once famously said in his dungeon (covered in spunk and desperate for more);
"KIDS, I WANNA SEE MORE KIDS!"

Back
Top Bottom