Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck fatigue at this point. Team needs confidence boost and more games to gel

Soldado
Townsend Lamela Lennon
Dembele Sandro
Naughton Vertogen Chirches Walker
Lloris

Traveling Thursday them playing again Sunday at 12. What clever clogs sorted that out.

Hopefully very much a second string in my opinion.

Some cunty family member is going to try to do me in for watching Spurs on Thanksgiving. I just know it.

Soldado has really ... I mean Really ... lost some confidence.
It's just so obvious. His movement use to be superb in the beginning, and even that is now waning off.

As much as I am opposed with taking important players to this Tromso game ... I wouldn't actually mind if Soldado goes on this trip - as long as he starts.

Just give me a easy game. Goals against a weak team, regardless, should at least do some positive for him.

I really want us to use a lot of kids for this game. The most important thing for me on Thursday is the party pre, during and post-match. I won't have a voice on Friday!

Soldado has really ... I mean Really ... lost some confidence.
It's just so obvious. His movement use to be superb in the beginning, and even that is now waning off.

As much as I am opposed with taking important players to this Tromso game ... I wouldn't actually mind if Soldado goes on this trip - as long as he starts.

Just give me a easy game. Goals against a weak team, regardless, should at least do some positive for him.

Of course, the spursy thing to happen would be a 1-0 defeat and Soldado missing a penalty. Goddamn, I'm such a ray of sunshine :avbcringe:

what i expect from this match ? GOALS! we need to score ...goals ,for morale ,for everything...GOALS ! I give my horse for some goals made by our players ....

I feel better about him giving away a horse, than say a dog.

A dog's a good friend, but let's face it - a horse is more valuable.

Yeah. We need goals so that Dan can keep his valuable horse.
King Richard:
A horse, a horse! My kingdom for a horse!

Catesby:
Withdraw, my lord; I'll help you to a horse.

King Richard:
Slave! I have set my life upon a cast,
And I will stand the hazard of the die.

Richard The Third Act 5, scene 4, 7–10

i just improvised something ,just changed some line ,from "i need a horse...with "i give a horse" from some goals in Premier League :))

....any other Youth team nudes yet (OK, I retract that... sounds a whole lotta wrong, and I'm sure I used the same gag on the last Youth team outing!) Re-hashing old material! :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom